Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I look at it from this point, whether it be wwe or tna. There are three sides of a fence. The one side where you see everything wrong, the other side where you see everything as good, and the top of the fence where you see the good and the bad. Did going from the 6 sides to 4 sided ring do anything good for the company? No. The 6 sides gave them uniqueness. In the same breath though they've really progressed in the quality of matches they are putting on compared to 6 yrs ago. Plus in recent months, bar the claire storyline, most storylines have been good/great. Ya gotta take the negatives with the positives

I love what TNA is currently doing, but I miss the KOTM match. Needs to be reinstated.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Black Ninja!
    Tna might not be the same as it was when The Instant Classic was running around, but I still enjoy watching it and find myself liking it more then I do a WWE show. I like the WWE still, but I just prefer to watch impact.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I love what TNA is currently doing, but I miss the KOTM match. Needs to be reinstated.
    The first TNA match I ever watched was a KOTM match. I loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think thoughts like this double bind companies. I'll try to keep this short but I'm sorry in advance if it's too long. Ok let's say that tna were to have kept the same product as before, always putting on gimmick matches, always pushing the envelope... guess what happens the match gimmicks become stale and you can start comparing them to other matches that you have already seen and they are just trying to push it as original... and because you are pushing the same product you are never surprised about what happens. think about it like this... Who is the funniest wrestler to watch for you in wrestling? I assume that wrestler doesn't have the five moves of doom ending to every one of his matches... That's because we like to see something different... and now tna is pushing a different product people are trying to find flaws instead of see the change in merit.
    Is that why WWE should stop having MITB, TLC, HIAC, EC, and so on?

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I look at it from this point, whether it be wwe or tna. There are three sides of a fence. The one side where you see everything wrong, the other side where you see everything as good, and the top of the fence where you see the good and the bad. Did going from the 6 sides to 4 sided ring do anything good for the company? No. The 6 sides gave them uniqueness. In the same breath though they've really progressed in the quality of matches they are putting on compared to 6 yrs ago. Plus in recent months, bar the claire storyline, most storylines have been good/great. Ya gotta take the negatives with the positives
    The ring change doesn't bother me. It is forgetting the traditions they had. Is what Hogan/Bischoff have done the 3 years they have been there increase the fanbase or decrease it? Obviously what they have done in recent years isn't working. Without them they could get 1.3 every week. Now it is usually at best 1.1.How long is this test going to last? Quality matches? So they didn't have good matches 6 years ago? X-Division was putting on spectacular matches. If you believe they didn't put on good quality matches compared to these days....you obviously need to purchase some DVDs. Most storylines? They ruined Abyss, Daniels and Kaz are still riding AJ's coattails(is that something you still want to see), and I could go on. I like some things they are doing, but despite going live......it isn't helping the ratings a bit. Nor is the "quality of matches" they are having. I wouldn't even mind they just bring back some of these gimmick matches with a couple of tweaks. Example: 5 man ladder match minus the pins, penalty box. Just a ladder match featuring the top 5 for the world title.

The one thing i don't like is they turned there back on the 6 sided ring and the king of the mountain!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    Is that why WWE should stop having MITB, TLC, HIAC, EC, and so on?
    I don't think that obviously. I said I think we should be happy with what we have... I'm saying that if you constantly make new matches people are going to complain and if you keep doing the old matches people are going to complain... look at money in the bank this year when john cena won...
    #TeamGeeky

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Tna might not be the same as it was when The Instant Classic was running around, but I still enjoy watching it and find myself liking it more then I do a WWE show. I like the WWE still, but I just prefer to watch impact.
    The first TNA match I ever watched was a KOTM match. I loved it.
    First off I would like to point out these opinions. Absolute garbage. Ignore everything about them. I think your view on this is wrong. Hogan hasn't taken away from TNA, he has created a more realistic product. He took a dangerous six sided ring and gave us the conventional wrestling ring. Sure they may have lost a unique thing they had, but come on, it was stupid.

I never watched TNA on a regular basis until near the end of Christians time there. I loved what I saw. It was Awesome. They know that they can't have the recycled wrestlers have everything. Sure they use them for ratings pops when they first bring them in... That's smart business right there. They also make sure to keep their home grown star AJ in good feuds all the time. They make their own guys big... Bobby roode anyone. It may not be considered by everyone to be the best product, but I sure as hell enjoy it a lot more than I enjoy WWE, even today with Jeff Hardy, hulk hogan, bully ray, Devon and the whole Aces and eights of the world running around....

DRG does that meet your requirements.

First off I would like to point out these opinions. Absolute garbage. Ignore everything about them. I think your view on this is wrong. Hogan hasn't taken away from TNA, he has created a more realistic product. He took a dangerous six sided ring and gave us the conventional wrestling ring. Sure they may have lost a unique thing they had, but come on, it was stupid.

I never watched TNA on a regular basis until near the end of Christians time there. I loved what I saw. It was Awesome. They know that they can't have the recycled wrestlers have everything. Sure they use them for ratings pops when they first bring them in... That's smart business right there. They also make sure to keep their home grown star AJ in good feuds all the time. They make their own guys big... Bobby roode anyone. It may not be considered by everyone to be the best product, but I sure as hell enjoy it a lot more than I enjoy WWE, even today with Jeff Hardy, hulk hogan, bully ray, Devon and the whole Aces and eights of the world running around....

DRG does that meet your requirements.
    You have met the requirements in so many ways that brought a shit eating grin to my face... I sense a bit of hesitation in writing what you did because it goes against the nature of reason, but you brought up some valid points in "smart business" and the arguments for Bobby Roode. Also, I will give you props for acknowledging and obliterating your original opinions. Nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone