Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dolph Ziggler has made me sad.

Ziggler had about 10 minutes of mic time on the last raw of 2012. Judging by what I've seen him do on the mic outside of TV it sucked ass to be honest. He was outdone and outwitted on the mic by John Cena who he practically loathes in real life (just in case you weren't aware).

On top of that, when the topic of Ziggler becoming one of the greats comes up, people are quick to say he lacks mic skill and I'm quick to defend him but at crucial times like the new year's toast he does me no favours.

He has even more charisma and talent seen on TV but whether he's holding back or he's being told by the BOD's 'no you can't show up everyone like that' (which Cena even made a reference to), it's not making it's way to TV

So people can empathise with me please watch the short videos of what Ziggler is capable of doing on the mic.

0:28 - 1:34

0:28 - 1:28

4:06 - 4:46

hopefully you watched or have seen those already and know what's being kept hidden

thoughts? haha

[thinks about midcard]

Yeah, Dolph was terrible on the mic last night. The worst I've seen him be in a REALLY long time.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    This is just a possibility, considering that Ziggler went over Cena at TLC, maybe the watered down his promo, so Cena would come off stronger. I mean, we saw that with Rock and Cena earlier in the year. Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Yeah, Dolph was terrible on the mic last night. The worst I've seen him be in a REALLY long time.

That could be true but the extent of Ziggler getting over at TLC is questionable as AJ betraying Cena was really the main focus, Ziggler even pulled out the superkick after Cena was pushed of the ladder but nobody seems to care/remember.

[thinks about midcard]

Quote Originally Posted by SkilletBoi View Post
    That could be true but the extent of Ziggler getting over at TLC is questionable as AJ betraying Cena was really the main focus, Ziggler even pulled out the superkick after Cena was pushed of the ladder but nobody seems to care/remember.
    I actually missed it when it happened, last night was my first time seeing it, though I've heard about it.

Still though, last night was not good for him on the microphone - a bad showing, especially since people were touting that he'd be getting more mic time now.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

then again maybe he had a bad night, a head cold, something in his personal life distracting him. honestly i think the guy has huge talent but we haven't seen him have to maintain his level of performance. he may just be like a sprinter, good in the short term but have trouble with the long term. Dunno we'll have to see.
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Blog Entries
    Dolph Ziggler makes you sad? He makes me very happy.

Ok, he had a bad night. That's not something to dwell on. He's usually on his game, and that's what matters.
    While WWE won't give you too many chances, and if you don't deliver on a regular basis, then they'll stop investing in you. But I think WWE are behinD Ziggler and are backing him to do well as a future star. And as long as he has WWE management on his side, then he'll be fine.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Dolph Ziggler makes you sad? He makes me very happy.

Ok, he had a bad night. That's not something to dwell on. He's usually on his game, and that's what matters.
    While WWE won't give you too many chances, and if you don't deliver on a regular basis, then they'll stop investing in you. But I think WWE are behinD Ziggler and are backing him to do well as a future star. And as long as he has WWE management on his side, then he'll be fine.
    Gotta agree with Tommy here. Now, if over the weeks going into Rumble he stinks on the mic, things could and probably will change

Yeah he didn't seem to get into it last night at all which was a shame he will have more opportunities but that was a great opportunity missed.

I still liked it lol. But yeah Cena owned him. Can't wait to see Cena vs Ziggler again.