Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Bobby Roode and Wade Barrett.
    Cal we call them "The 'IT' Brigade"?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkside ron garvin View Post
    cal we call them "the 'it' brigade"?
    yes, yes, yes

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Like the idea, but I'd rather see Kevin Sullivan as the handlers. His kind of crazy always makes those around him seem to be true psychopaths.

I remember the chat Tommy and I had about Big E. Langston so how about the idea of Big E paired with Mark Henry? It could be the experienced vet in Henry, teaming with the new up and comer. This would be a way to evaluate and even spark off the feud if they eventually decide to pass the "Worlds Strongest Man" torch. I wouldn't be so stereotypical to say that Teddy Long should be their handler, but they would need a mouth piece that fit the bill. Hell, throw in one of the divas that doesn't do anything and let her run with them. Eye candy or the "Beauty" to contain the "Beasts". Honestly though, I would stay away from the typecast of putting an Alicia Fox with them and go the route of Eve seeking revenge on Booker T for choosing Teddy over her.
    That's something I wouldn't mind seeing for sure.

Tensai and anyone. Seriously, anyone. Anything to get the man in the tag team division, since it's clear that he's going to be nothing more than a glorified jobber on his own.

Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder. But you already know that.

Evan Bourne and Trent Baretta. They'd make an excellent hight flying team IMO, since Baretta is definitely up there with the best hight flyers going in the top 2 companies.

I think Wade Barrett and Shaemus could make a pretty good tag team. Shaemus makes a better heel than a face in my opinion anyway. Put Regal as their manager and these guys could easily dominate the tag team division for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    I think Wade Barrett and Shaemus could make a pretty good tag team. Shaemus makes a better heel than a face in my opinion anyway. Put Regal as their manager and these guys could easily dominate the tag team division for a long time.
    You forgot Drew Mcintyre

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    You forgot Drew Mcintyre
    I was wondering how long it would take someone to point that out. But I actually think that Barret and Shaemus would be a great tag team with Regal as a manager. But I don't think Drew McIntyre is at their level.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    WWE has in the past put together two random wrestlers and have made some great tag teams because of it. Teams like Big Show and Chris Jericho, The Miz and Big Show, and more recently Team Hell No. So I wanted to see which two wrestlers on the roster would you put together to make a tag team, and that you believe could work.

For me I would put together Santino Marella and Daniel Bryan.

The comedy would be over the top, and I feel like you can have Daniel Bryan become serious when needed. The segments would be great and I believe they would click with the audience.
    and not only that, but at Elimination Chamber 2012, Santino really went toe to toe with Bryan in kinda cool ending to the match. So they would have a little bit of chemistry heading into matches.

Blog Entries
    I like the idea of Sandow and Otunga. Also Barrett & Rhoode.

But a tag team that would be badass would be Cody Rhodes & Daniel Bryan as a sort of new team like Horsemen but a new age. Heels at their finest. Not calling them New Horsemen or the Colts, or anything, just representing Horsemen style. And who better be a part of that then a mortal enemy of the Horsemen's son, Cody. And if it need to be a faction, then who else should be apart of it? Because these 2 would get the titles no problem.

Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler, stealing the show together

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler, stealing the show together
    Don't mind me pulling Michael Cole but, They very well can, their match was the runner-up for match of the year i 2010 at Bragging Rights.