Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Create your own Tag Team.

WWE has in the past put together two random wrestlers and have made some great tag teams because of it. Teams like Big Show and Chris Jericho, The Miz and Big Show, and more recently Team Hell No. So I wanted to see which two wrestlers on the roster would you put together to make a tag team, and that you believe could work.

For me I would put together Santino Marella and Daniel Bryan.

The comedy would be over the top, and I feel like you can have Daniel Bryan become serious when needed. The segments would be great and I believe they would click with the audience.

If Cody's going to go on his own again anytime soon, and if they insist on keeping Sandow as a tag team wrestler, he and Otunga would be a good fit in terms of characters. Otunga needs a talker. It would be an interesting contrast in both skin color and physique.

If I were going to start making teams I'd try and pair up guys who's styles match and worry about the gimmick later. My first team would be Evan Bourne and Jack Swagger their talents would compliment eachother well with Evan's speed and agiligty combined with Jacks grappling and strength. Even their gimmick would be good just saying their two guys constantly passed over or ignored and they were going to show everyone what they can do
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Ryback and Mason Ryan

2012 Super Rugby Champions, The Chiefs!

Also Regal and Barret

2012 Super Rugby Champions, The Chiefs!

Blog Entries
    Tensai and Brodus Clay

Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    Tensai and Brodus Clay
    I thought this over myself last night. Put em with Regal for mouth piece,Have him be the "Handler" . Maybe even go as far as to put them under masks and put Tensai in black,Reminiscent of The Faces Of Fear. Masks or not it'd still be real good I think. I can easily see Regal as the type to unleash them on ppl in a sadistic way,for lack of a better word.

Meant to say call em "The Heavy Hitters" btw.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I thought this over myself last night. Put em with Regal for mouth piece,Have him be the "Handler" . Maybe even go as far as to put them under masks and put Tensai in black,Reminiscent of The Faces Of Fear. Masks or not it'd still be real good I think. I can easily see Regal as the type to unleash them on ppl in a sadistic way,for lack of a better word.

Disco Dinosaurs ftw

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post

Like the idea, but I'd rather see Kevin Sullivan as the handlers. His kind of crazy always makes those around him seem to be true psychopaths.

I remember the chat Tommy and I had about Big E. Langston so how about the idea of Big E paired with Mark Henry? It could be the experienced vet in Henry, teaming with the new up and comer. This would be a way to evaluate and even spark off the feud if they eventually decide to pass the "Worlds Strongest Man" torch. I wouldn't be so stereotypical to say that Teddy Long should be their handler, but they would need a mouth piece that fit the bill. Hell, throw in one of the divas that doesn't do anything and let her run with them. Eye candy or the "Beauty" to contain the "Beasts". Honestly though, I would stay away from the typecast of putting an Alicia Fox with them and go the route of Eve seeking revenge on Booker T for choosing Teddy over her.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Bobby Roode and Wade Barrett.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!