Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I bet Cena wins one again.
    I disagree that winning the case has been a career killer for anyone. Daniel Bryan and Kane are both at the top of their game right now, The Miz's career only stalled when he took time off to film a movie and Miz TV and his face turn suggest a push back to main events is not far off, ADR has been a solid main event star ever since, CM Punk - well do I have to explain? Even Mr Kennedy's career is far better off now he's the big fish in a little pond. So, unless you're Jack Swagger, winning MitB is golden. The worst off are Cena and Ziggler, Ziggler hasn't cashed in yet so who knows what will happen and Cena really didn't need the case to be the face of WWE.

I'd like to see Swagger return and win again. I'd like to see Jericho win as part of a storyline to put over a younger star. By the time MitB rolls around again I'm sure The Shield will has split up so Ambrose and Rollins are likely contenders too.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Yes and ? Do you really think Cena needed to win it ?
    Yes,Just to give him another shot at the wwe title lol.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    By the time MitB rolls around again I'm sure The Shield will has split up so Ambrose and Rollins are likely contenders too.
    I don't think this is possible but it would be a shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    There have been WAY more misses than hits. Besides, Bryan only got over on accident. Defeat elevated him not victory.
    good point
    "The Burning Star" Avidico:
    Former and Longest Reigning JBW Superfly Champion
    Former AWF world Champion
    Former E-WF Lightning Tag Team Champions With G-Scorp
    The last Showdown! European Champion
    JBW's 3rd Dual Champion
    Best Highflyer in Efed History

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    There have been WAY more misses than hits. Besides, Bryan only got over on accident. Defeat elevated him not victory.
    IMO, Bryan was pretty over before his loss to Sheamus at WM.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I disagree that winning the case has been a career killer for anyone. Daniel Bryan and Kane are both at the top of their game right now, The Miz's career only stalled when he took time off to film a movie and Miz TV and his face turn suggest a push back to main events is not far off, ADR has been a solid main event star ever since, CM Punk - well do I have to explain? Even Mr Kennedy's career is far better off now he's the big fish in a little pond. So, unless you're Jack Swagger, winning MitB is golden. The worst off are Cena and Ziggler, Ziggler hasn't cashed in yet so who knows what will happen and Cena really didn't need the case to be the face of WWE.

I'd like to see Swagger return and win again. I'd like to see Jericho win as part of a storyline to put over a younger star. By the time MitB rolls around again I'm sure The Shield will has split up so Ambrose and Rollins are likely contenders too.
    ..Since when?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Looks like some ppl forgot wat this thread was about this is ur choice for each of the mitb matches
    I'm the best in the world, and you can rest in piece.

If they follow the formula from last year where the RAW MITB is for former WWE Champions, then I would love to see The Miz win the Money in the bank briefcase again.

The World Heavyweight Championship should go to The Shield (Dean Ambrose) If there still together have The Shield take everyone out, and then have one of them climb the ladder to win. Our Antonio Cesaro.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Undertaker View Post
    Looks like some ppl forgot wat this thread was about this is ur choice for each of the mitb matches
    Th
    is is EWN bud, get used to threads getting derailed!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries

Kane? You really think Kane got to where he is because of the MITB briefcase? As far as Bryan goes, like I've stated before, in the long run, his chants and the Wrestlemania crowd got him over and that's when he lost the championship. ADR became staler than tap water after his flop of a world championship run ended. The only reason people give a shit about him now is because he's a face. Swagger; I shouldn't even have to go there. Edge and Punk are the ones who really benefited. It may not be too late for Ziggler so I can't say anything about him. I won't count Cena since he wasn't going to win it anyways.