Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    My general ambitions is to become a respected member of the community I.E. one of the guys if you will.

My character driven goals (Some are pretty high)

Israel Pamich
    IWA: To become a world champion in 2013
    TWE: Become the person everyone wants to face
    EWNGP: Become undisputed EWNGP champon
    JBW: Make a name for myself

Nutz and Boltz:
    IWA: Become tag team champions

Chase Blaydes:
    Create some laughs and have some fun at his expense
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Here are mine. now I could sit here and say the obvious like become World champ, ect, but I want to achieve something bigger than that. I'm in EWNCW, WWE, TWE, and JBW. I want to work so hard on my characters that when the end of next year comes, I get nominated by some efed for superstar of the year, hopefully as Divine.

I want to feud with anyone and everyone, but specifically would be,
    Eddie Juarez
    Kyojin
    Mike Hawk
    TDA
    Ronaldo Romulus
    Jason Alexander
    Jman
    Cody Rhodes as Austin Aries
    and Darius

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Thanks for the shout out Roba and Des. I'd love to feud with you guys also.

Inside the Tights: Take my show to new heights and produce even more interviews. Going back and reinterviewing guys after a good bit will be interesting to see how far they have come, but that's after I give everyone a shot first.

EWNCW: There is still a lot I want to do with Hawk there and I think it's starting to come along. As for Mixed Emotions, the roster is coming along quite nicely now and I am going to work harder to get them across even better.

IWA: I'd like to be involved with Torph's in his new show character wise and help him get it off of the ground because it's about time he gets his own show out. Also there are quite a few people I'd like to feud or team up with there.

JBW: Build up the TV title and make it something special. They are getting back to regular shows, and it's the champions job to give people something they want to fight for. So far, I am enjoying working with Punk for it.

Grand Prix: To win Season 2, but this tournament is stacked so I have my work cut out, but whoever wins this one deserves it

BITW: To debut and build up Havok as a good monster character.

All:
    -To form a tag team with someone, doesn't matter if it's new or existing characters but this is something I have always wanted to do.
    -Win a world title or feud for one, just like real life, this is the top of the mountain and I got a small taste of it in EWA and would really like to have a feud for it.
    Thanks for the shout out WF. You're promos are so entertaining that I don't even want to beat you for the belt :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Black Ninja!
    Ali Kazam: My aim is to bring the IWA audience to reality and to show them what true entertainment is and to bring them what they have been missing whilst they have been worshiping a bunch of fakes.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    I want pie.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Thanks for the shout out WF. You're promos are so entertaining that I don't even want to beat you for the belt :P
    Thanks, I don't think I have seen that type of angle done with a TV title so I am basing it around Hawk's ego. Some of my favorite work at the moment.

Also Scribbler, we may need to talk later.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    But seriously, all I want is:

- A chance to write promos. It's something I enjoy doing, and if I never win another title, I'm ok with that. For me it's not about the titles because regardless of whether I hold a belt or not, I will still be doing something that I enjoy doing. I just want to gain a reputation of being relied upon to deliver consistently strong promos.

- The new IWA show to be a hit. Torphy has the unfortunate task of babysitting me, and he has already kicked my arse a few times, but I am looking forward to learning from him.

- There are so many guys I want to work with, because I feel that it would create a very meaty feud. Something to really get my teeth into. I'm grateful to Eddie as the Kyojin/Smyth feud is my first real feud and I'd like to think that it's going really well, but into 2013, I'd like to work with Sagittarius Blue, Roba, Shining, Shaz, and more with Des. There are plenty of others, but those are the guys I can see myself realistically working with over the next 12 months.

But most of all, I want pie.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    But seriously, all I want is:

- A chance to write promos. It's something I enjoy doing, and if I never win another title, I'm ok with that. For me it's not about the titles because regardless of whether I hold a belt or not, I will still be doing something that I enjoy doing. I just want to gain a reputation of being relied upon to deliver consistently strong promos.

- The new IWA show to be a hit. Torphy has the unfortunate task of babysitting me, and he has already kicked my arse a few times, but I am looking forward to learning from him.

- There are so many guys I want to work with, because I feel that it would create a very meaty feud. Something to really get my teeth into. I'm grateful to Eddie as the Kyojin/Smyth feud is my first real feud and I'd like to think that it's going really well, but into 2013, I'd like to work with Sagittarius Blue, Roba, Shining, Shaz, and more with Des. There are plenty of others, but those are the guys I can see myself realistically working with over the next 12 months.

But most of all, I want pie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Bear, you know I love you and I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I hope you die.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Bear, you know I love you and I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I hope you die.
    You're welcome I saw it and well...just had to do it before someone else did