Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    It's nothing like virginity. The first show will be better quality...
    Ba-Dum-Dum *Symbol Hit*

Blog Entries
    Well sir. My biggest ambition is to be apart of a fed or make my own, and take it to new heights from behind the scenes. I know I'm gonna have to work hard to get myself out there and noticed, but I'll make it. Booker or poster maker is what I wanna do.

And if being a champion in a fed comes along, then so be it.

My E-Fedding Ambitions are simple enough. I want to get TWE seen as more the just the Developmental Fed for EWNCW. I want to make it so people actually want to read TWE and see the interesting characters and storylines we have.
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    My E-Fedding Ambitions are simple enough. I want to get TWE seen as more the just the Developmental Fed for EWNCW. I want to make it so people actually want to read TWE and see the interesting characters and storylines we have.
    I always read your shows Krysys as they are no offence to other efeds- better(though I know BITW efed will be up there in quality too). Here you never know when SIN will stick their noses in things and there are a lot of interesting characters. And for now, i am just glad to be sitting back and reading the shows for a change and not writing anything at all- I will get back to efeding one day- but i just need a nice long break from it(other than reading the shows)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    i thought since we are getting near the end of 2013, and i came across this thread while looking for something, I'd give this a bump

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin to become WHC in EWNCW by defeating Ronaldo Romulus.
    .............(•_•).

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I hear you Maggs, maybe one day man.

IWA: I would love to eventually win the Tag Titles with Van, I'm also looking forward to feuding with the other tag team guys and hopefully make some enjoyable feuds. From a single point of view, I'm also hoping to get back to how I was in HWA when it come to writing promo's I feel like I'm yet to give anything near my best for IWA but in the same breath.. It's been okay, Also it's nice being in a fed that I don't have the stress of running Haha.

WWE: Just looking forward to carrying on putting out great shows with my creative team and with the awesome people we have on the roster, I'm also just going to keep trying to portray the characters I have chosen while enjoying every minute of the experience.
    CHECK..

CHECK..

And..

CHECK!

I'm going to need some new goals.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    For Kaige:

To get him to the top of TWE, and potential on Inferno(I already have Seraphim on Rage).

For Seraphim:

To win the WHC Title from whoever holds it.

For Blacklist Royalty:

To debut and dominate in TWE, and then go back to Brutality, and win the titles.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Oh yes; Make Seraphim more popular, make people want to be in feuds with him(Probably step my writing level up a LOT).

Also, make things seem more realistic, as far as matches and such I write. Everything seems go crisp, goes off without a hitch. No botches, no mess ups, etc., etc. Everyone just seems to perform perfectly.
    Looks like I still got work to do on almost all of mine.

juries out on having people want to feud with me. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Here's hoping the wait doesn't make it to it's 2nd birthday! Most anticipated match in history like ;D lol

Well where the fuck do I go with VHX after 2012.

I've won 10+ nominations, about 5 (includes Clique awards) of those awards, 3 world championships whilst doing 2 dual world championship reigns and a 24/7 title. @_@ Not a bad fucking year!

IWA: Me and THBK are a tag team (along being in the infection). We really want to win the titles, have great feuds and help WF, K2Jelly and Asher really make the tag team division even greater then it already is.

EWNCW: In an ideal world I'd love to be a world champion and tie with Tommy Thunder :P But realistically with the quality of the roster I'm just aiming now to make a name for myself and get as high up into the ladder as possible.

JBW: Pretty much the same as EWNCW really. I'm against Eddie in EWNCW and Bear in JBW so another current 1 is to IC a lot more in these 2 feds since I'm only really focusing on IWA due to lack of time or not being really in a IC mood.

Ultimate goal: Make some amazing feuds and have as much fun as I did in 2012. (Maybe make VHX piss a few of you guys off a long the way too ;D)
    I feel I completed my goals :3

Won the titles with THBK, made sexy stuff in EWNCW, and did a little bit in JBW I guess.

Stacked the shit out of my mid-card titles and other divisions I guess :3
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Make Alex Wildheart RTE champ and hopefully make Shuriken interesting. Also, work a tag team!