Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lol i get the feeling there's going to be a lot of the same replies here about every being World Champion...Who saw that coming...\\

And Shining...One day you have to face The Beast From Beneath...Even as a one off match...Religious Zealot V Unholy Demonic Creation? WIN all over the place.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Form a tag team with THBK.This will happen one day for sure

And try my best to provide good shows in Grand Prix

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Well, this is a pretty good thing to think about. Hmmm...

I'd love to have the Star Signs become really well known in the feds. I'm not concerned about getting them titles - I just want them to do some awesome stuff, stuff that people will talk about - like "Bro, did you read that match where Sagittarius Blue hit a Sign of the Archer from the top of that ladder?" or "HOLY SHIT Pisces Pink straight Hulked out and slammed a bitch through an announce table!" The kinda stuff that is immortal.

Speaking of goals for 2013... it seems that the stars are aligning. All twelve of them.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Lol i get the feeling there's going to be a lot of the same replies here about every being World Champion...Who saw that coming...\\

And Shining...One day you have to face The Beast From Beneath...Even as a one off match...Religious Zealot V Unholy Demonic Creation? WIN all over the place.
    Now that is a good idea... It has to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Now that is a good idea... It has to happen!
    Sadly,we're not in any of the same feds I don't think . lol

Well 2012 has been a great year of efedding for me, bar HWA going down.

I'd like to get JBW back to it's old self in all honesty. I'd also like to be the #1 guy on Zero Gravity with Kyojin and be a classified main eventer with Eddie Juarez, maybe even as a face with Juarez.

In EWNCW, I'd like to get Kyojin up there feuding with the best guys on Rage, right now I'm feuding with Van and I'd love to feud with guys like K-Jam, Carlin, Romulus, Shaz, Jman and the rest of the top guys. On Brutality, I'd love for Torphs & I to bring Hot Wasabi to the very top, I wanna be feuding with the best tag teams, such as Jesting Madness, God's Grace, Mixed Emotions and Black Blooded.

In IWA, I want Kyojin to be the top guy like he was in ICW. I'd love to feud with AJ Dixon, Shaz, Darius, KJ Punk, Rob Rage, Jackson Smith. I also, later on in the year at least, want a Kyojin heel turn again.

In WWE, I wanna keep bringing out fantastic shows and keep it going. I wanna have Cody Rhodes be WWE Champion, and Edge to somehow become top heel above Ambrose & Lesnar. The top feud I want is a feud with Chris Jericho. Rhodes-Jericho would be amazing. And maybe later on in the year after a draft, Rhodes-Ambrose.

I'd love to win EWN Grand Prix 2, but I doubt it with Chris Divine my first opponent. A feud with Divine anywhere would be amazing too.

And mostly, I'd like to enjoy it as much as I enjoyed this year.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

I just wanna do better promos. That's really all I want. When I originally joined my first* efed, HWA, i told Broc that I would love to just be a jobber that lost every match.

Then to have won 3 championships, I think, including the IWA World Championships is amazing to me because I've never felt my work was half as good as others. So I just want to step it up and get on their levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

I'm retiring eventually in 2013. That's probably the only thing I have left to do.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I'm retiring eventually in 2013. That's probably the only thing I have left to do.
    What about putting other well deserving guys over?

lol.

Blog Entries
    To finally destroy the efeds! Mwahahahahahahahahahaahaha!