Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

The Trinity

E-Fedding Ambitions 2013

Since its New Years Eve and 2013 is almost upon us, I thought it would be nice to hear what we want to achieve during the year. It could be to win a title or to feud with someone in particular. Mine would be to win a title in IWA and finally see a match between Shining and Van.

What's your ambitions?

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Since its New Years Eve and 2013 is almost upon us, I thought it would be nice to hear what we want to achieve during the year. It could be to win a title or to feud with someone in particular. Mine would be to win a title in IWA and finally see a match between Shining and Van.

What's your ambitions?
    That my new characters debut and make an excellent and long lasting impact on the fed

And i kick ass

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Carlin to become WHC in EWNCW by defeating Ronaldo Romulus.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post

What's your ambitions?

Here's hoping the wait doesn't make it to it's 2nd birthday! Most anticipated match in history like ;D lol

Well where the fuck do I go with VHX after 2012.

I've won 10+ nominations, about 5 (includes Clique awards) of those awards, 3 world championships whilst doing 2 dual world championship reigns and a 24/7 title. @_@ Not a bad fucking year!

IWA: Me and THBK are a tag team (along being in the infection). We really want to win the titles, have great feuds and help WF, K2Jelly and Asher really make the tag team division even greater then it already is.

EWNCW: In an ideal world I'd love to be a world champion and tie with Tommy Thunder :P But realistically with the quality of the roster I'm just aiming now to make a name for myself and get as high up into the ladder as possible.

JBW: Pretty much the same as EWNCW really. I'm against Eddie in EWNCW and Bear in JBW so another current 1 is to IC a lot more in these 2 feds since I'm only really focusing on IWA due to lack of time or not being really in a IC mood.

Ultimate goal: Make some amazing feuds and have as much fun as I did in 2012. (Maybe make VHX piss a few of you guys off a long the way too ;D)

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Here's hoping the wait doesn't make it to it's 2nd birthday! Most anticipated match in history like ;D lol

Well where the fuck do I go with VHX after 2012.

I've won 10+ nominations, about 5 (includes Clique awards) of those awards, 3 world championships whilst doing 2 dual world championship reigns and a 24/7 title. @_@ Not a bad fucking year!

IWA: Me and THBK are a tag team (along being in the infection). We really want to win the titles, have great feuds and help WF, K2Jelly and Asher really make the tag team division even greater then it already is.

EWNCW: In an ideal world I'd love to be a world champion and tie with Tommy Thunder :P But realistically with the quality of the roster I'm just aiming now to make a name for myself and get as high up into the ladder as possible.

JBW: Pretty much the same as EWNCW really. I'm against Eddie in EWNCW and Bear in JBW so another current 1 is to IC a lot more in these 2 feds since I'm only really focusing on IWA due to lack of time or not being really in a IC mood.

Ultimate goal: Make some amazing feuds and have as much fun as I did in 2012. (Maybe make VHX piss a few of you guys off a long the way too ;D)
    Ahem, do you not want to feud with the champions!? .

My goals:

EWNCW: To IC more, I've not done much so far, for a few reasons, so that's my main ambition. Also, winning a title on Brutality would be nice

TWE: To progress onto Rage or Inferno. I doubt I'll do it in the next proving ground, but I hope to move up the ladder. Also, with the next ppv being my 2nd shot at the World Championship, ideally, I'd like to win it, but I don't see it happening. I know I can still improve on Warpath though.

JBW: To feud with Chris Divine, Eddie Juarez, TDA, Rage, amongst others, also winning a mid-card title would be great.

IWA: To keep the tag titles for as long as possible *although I think either I'll lose them next Chaos or at DFI*, have Layman win a midcard title, and bring in a new character at some point, for higher up the card

B.I.T.W.: Decent feuds would be great, plus trying my best to perfect Bam.

WWE: My main goal is to write a 5 star match. My best acclaimed match (CM Punk vs. Edge @ Wrestlemania) I recently read back, and I didn't like it. I feel now, I can do a lot better, and hopefully pull out a MOTY candidate.

Also, to win a World Title anywhere, to produce a really, really good promo, to have a feud with:

-No_1eddiefan
    -Robareid
    -WrestlingFan
    -Shining Light
    -Asherdelamphyr (I feel we could do a lot more together).
    -Benny (Although we're just staring in Jabe)

And to reach Wrestlemania again with the WWE Fed, and hopefully make it the best PPV we've done yet. Also, if possible, to get this EWA show I'm holding up done.

Lol i get the feeling there's going to be a lot of the same replies here about every being World Champion...Who saw that coming...\\

And Shining...One day you have to face The Beast From Beneath...Even as a one off match...Religious Zealot V Unholy Demonic Creation? WIN all over the place.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Form a tag team with THBK.This will happen one day for sure

And try my best to provide good shows in Grand Prix

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Well, this is a pretty good thing to think about. Hmmm...

I'd love to have the Star Signs become really well known in the feds. I'm not concerned about getting them titles - I just want them to do some awesome stuff, stuff that people will talk about - like "Bro, did you read that match where Sagittarius Blue hit a Sign of the Archer from the top of that ladder?" or "HOLY SHIT Pisces Pink straight Hulked out and slammed a bitch through an announce table!" The kinda stuff that is immortal.

Speaking of goals for 2013... it seems that the stars are aligning. All twelve of them.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    To finally destroy the efeds! Mwahahahahahahahahahaahaha!

Blog Entries
    For HJ

EWNCW I want a nice lengthy reign as the Blacklist Champion on Brutality and a good singles run on Rage

JBW I think we all know what i want there. Not stopping until it comes
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time