Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Is It Worth It?

  1. #1

    Is It Worth It?

    Now I have analyzed some people's assesments about Wrestlemania and I was thinking to myself, is their certain criteria and events conjectured at Wrestlemania that is really worth it? There was only a few that I thought of but here we go.

    Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara
    Now although these two could definetly put on an amazing matchup, is it really worth having Rey Mysterio push Sin Cara? I mean although Sin Cara has the athleticism of a true star, he lacks charisma and has a major language barrier with the fans. Personally, I think it would be cool if we saw something like Kofi Kingston vs Rey Mysterio where Kofi turns heel in the feud. It would better suit him and can help him prove himself as a main eventer. That is if he completely changed his gimmick, look, and of course turned heel.

    Giving Undertaker the WWE Championship
    Although it is definetly one of the best ways for the Undertaker to go out by winning the title and then vacating it, I think permitting CM Punk to have a longer reign is even more consummate as he keeps the title looking more prestigious. Now I am not saying CM Punk should end the streak, though I am not completely against the concept. Currently, this is what I want thoughts for if WWE decided to go with CM Punk vs. The Undertaker. I am not sure of this contemplation, but what if Undertaker beat CM Punk by knock out (like how Mankind beat The Rock for the WWE Championship). In this case, CM Punk would retain cause Undertaker did not beat him by pinfall or submissions, however Undertaker would still win, bestowing him a Wrestlemania victory. Thoughts?

    Dolph Ziggler Entering As WHC
    Although it would be cool to see, I think it would be innovative if Dolph Ziggler faced the champion (More likely the Miz as people want) still holding the briefcase. You could allow Ziggler to maybe lose the first time but cash in post match and win the title. Another idea is just to have Ziggler be in a seperate match up without the title on the line.

    Thoughts?

  2. #2
    I have seen and read all these ideas before the idea of having cm punk vs the undertaker isn't a new idea and although I think it's a good idea I think that the taker needs a newer opponent like big e lankstin or tensai or maybe even ryback and I think cm punk should fight the rock again for wrestlemania and maybe have piper in his comer, I like mysterious vs sin cara and I think the people in Mexico will really like that match and lean ad should come back and face Kingston that would be crazy because they can pull the story line like kofi stole his woman or something that nobody would expect or have hogan come back from Tna and maybe I will buy wm
    R U READY????






    1/16/12

    2nd coming...
    sAve uS DaNdY

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Now I have analyzed some people's assesments about Wrestlemania and I was thinking to myself, is their certain criteria and events conjectured at Wrestlemania that is really worth it? There was only a few that I thought of but here we go.

    Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara
    Now although these two could definetly put on an amazing matchup, is it really worth having Rey Mysterio push Sin Cara? I mean although Sin Cara has the athleticism of a true star, he lacks charisma and has a major language barrier with the fans. Personally, I think it would be cool if we saw something like Kofi Kingston vs Rey Mysterio where Kofi turns heel in the feud. It would better suit him and can help him prove himself as a main eventer. That is if he completely changed his gimmick, look, and of course turned heel.

    Giving Undertaker the WWE Championship
    Although it is definetly one of the best ways for the Undertaker to go out by winning the title and then vacating it, I think permitting CM Punk to have a longer reign is even more consummate as he keeps the title looking more prestigious. Now I am not saying CM Punk should end the streak, though I am not completely against the concept. Currently, this is what I want thoughts for if WWE decided to go with CM Punk vs. The Undertaker. I am not sure of this contemplation, but what if Undertaker beat CM Punk by knock out (like how Mankind beat The Rock for the WWE Championship). In this case, CM Punk would retain cause Undertaker did not beat him by pinfall or submissions, however Undertaker would still win, bestowing him a Wrestlemania victory. Thoughts?

    Dolph Ziggler Entering As WHC
    Although it would be cool to see, I think it would be innovative if Dolph Ziggler faced the champion (More likely the Miz as people want) still holding the briefcase. You could allow Ziggler to maybe lose the first time but cash in post match and win the title. Another idea is just to have Ziggler be in a seperate match up without the title on the line.

    Thoughts?
    Undertaker WOULD win cuz it would be ruled a no contest.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by El Dandy LWO View Post
    I think that the taker needs a newer opponent like big e lankstin or tensai or maybe even ryback
    Sorry but are you serious ?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Sorry but are you serious ?
    Was thinking the same exact thing.

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,111
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Sorry but are you serious ?
    Of course he isn't. It's El Dandy, one of the biggest trolls of the last 12 months.

    OT:
    As long as Cara learns English (I'm amazed if he still hasn't learnt enough to be able to speak now, having been in WWE for well over a year), then having Mysterio put him over is a good thing. I however don't think that Wrestlemania 29 is the place to do it. I'd rather have them continue as a tag team for another year and have them face each other at Wrestlemania 30. It's definitely a match worthy of being on a card as big as WM 30's will be. It would also be a fitting way for Mysterio to retire.

    I see no sense whatsoever in having Undertaker win a WWE Championship. If he's to face CM Punk, then it shouldn't be for the title, meaning that Punk has to lose it between now and WM. However, I'd rather WWE keep the title on Punk through WM season, since that would be what's best for the prestige of the Championship. So with that said, I don't think that Punk vs Undertaker is the match to have. I'd rather see Udertaker vs Lesnar or even The Rock. John Cena will be reserved as a WM 30 opponent for Taker I think, in what will be the Deadman's last match.
    But as far as having the WWE Championship involved in the streak match, it's a definite no from me.

    Ziggler going into Wrestlemania as the WHC would also be a good thing. It's high time that Ziggler gets a serious run with the top gold in WWE. I wouldn't mind seeing Ziggler winning the title post Wrestlemania and then defending and retaining it against a Randy Orton for example. That would really be a boost for Ziggler's career, going over a top star like Orton. I would also be in favor of having Ziggler facing the champ at Wrestlemania or cashing in at Wrestlemaina, or both. In a nutshell, I think any combination where Ziggler emerges with the title from Wrestlemaina is a good one. He's a young,hungry up and coming star, and it's time to finally push him over the top of he hill and let him roll down the other side to the green pastures of the main event scene.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #7
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Of course he isn't. It's El Dandy, one of the biggest trolls of the last 12 months.
    They will work it out. I'm sure.
    ]

  8. #8
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Sorry but are you serious ?
    I for once hoping he is trolling.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Of course he isn't. It's El Dandy, one of the biggest trolls of the last 12 months.

    OT:
    As long as Cara learns English (I'm amazed if he still hasn't learnt enough to be able to speak now, having been in WWE for well over a year), then having Mysterio put him over is a good thing. I however don't think that Wrestlemania 29 is the place to do it. I'd rather have them continue as a tag team for another year and have them face each other at Wrestlemania 30. It's definitely a match worthy of being on a card as big as WM 30's will be. It would also be a fitting way for Mysterio to retire.

    I see no sense whatsoever in having Undertaker win a WWE Championship. If he's to face CM Punk, then it shouldn't be for the title, meaning that Punk has to lose it between now and WM. However, I'd rather WWE keep the title on Punk through WM season, since that would be what's best for the prestige of the Championship. So with that said, I don't think that Punk vs Undertaker is the match to have. I'd rather see Udertaker vs Lesnar or even The Rock. John Cena will be reserved as a WM 30 opponent for Taker I think, in what will be the Deadman's last match.
    But as far as having the WWE Championship involved in the streak match, it's a definite no from me.

    Ziggler going into Wrestlemania as the WHC would also be a good thing. It's high time that Ziggler gets a serious run with the top gold in WWE. I wouldn't mind seeing Ziggler winning the title post Wrestlemania and then defending and retaining it against a Randy Orton for example. That would really be a boost for Ziggler's career, going over a top star like Orton. I would also be in favor of having Ziggler facing the champ at Wrestlemania or cashing in at Wrestlemaina, or both. In a nutshell, I think any combination where Ziggler emerges with the title from Wrestlemaina is a good one. He's a young,hungry up and coming star, and it's time to finally push him over the top of he hill and let him roll down the other side to the green pastures of the main event scene.
    ?????????????? I'm not a troll dude why do u think that man. Maybe I was once for fun but I am trying to put comments on here that are good discussinon and make people think
    R U READY????






    1/16/12

    2nd coming...
    sAve uS DaNdY

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by El Dandy LWO View Post
    ?????????????? I'm not a troll dude why do u think that man. Maybe I was once for fun but I am trying to put comments on here that are good discussinon and make people think
    Make people think about how bad the posts are, sure

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.