View Poll Results: Would Cena and Punk Vs Austin and Rock be a good match

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 50.00%
  • No

10 50.00%

Hybrid View

John Cena and CM Punk Vs Rock and Austin?

I know a lot of people want to see CM Punk Vs Austin by itself. But I'm not sure if Austin can really work a full match by himself. So I had a idea for WM 30. Have CM Punk team up with John Cena Vs The Rock and Austin. It would be a clash of this era and the PG era. It would permit Austin not to have to work to hard in the match. The Rock and Austin would work together at Wrestlemania. Cena could also be in the ring with Austin as well. It could be really good if built probably.

Thoughts on this match?

Blog Entries
    I think you would have to have the shield attack punk soon if you were going to do this to give this match a proper build up... You can't have a true heel teaming up with arguably one of the biggest faces of the past 20 years... it might just seem to weird... I might just be missing something.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think you would have to have the shield attack punk soon if you were going to do this to give this match a proper build up... You can't have a true heel teaming up with arguably one of the biggest faces of the past 20 years... it might just seem to weird... I might just be missing something.
    I said it was an idea for WM 30

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    You can't have a true heel teaming up with arguably one of the biggest faces of the past 20 years...
    Of course it's possible in the WWE, as the storylines are made that way already. Some faces are teaming or celebrating with the ones who destroyed them months ago. This is not a problem for the Creative Team, nor this is a problem for the WWE Universe (for me, it is !)

This is one of those topics that makes me think the person writing it is a 30 year old virgin, still living at home with mommy.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by John Lonce View Post
    This is one of those topics that makes me think the person writing it is a 30 year old virgin, still living at home with mommy.
    That's the sort of comment that could only come from someone living in his mother's basement...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Although I think that this is one of those 'dream matches' that would be epic, it's not really an idea I'm keen on seeing. I want to see John Cena vs The Rock (has happened once, and will possible happen again), and Punk vs Austin. Those are the matches I'd like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I said it was an idea for WM 30
    And I doubt they'll have this match for Wrestlemania 30. It makes no sense whatsoever to put 4 of you main draws in one match in your biggest ppv of the year.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Great idea and a new take wrt the Rock and Austin at WM.
    I'm jus sayin...

Kind of a then vs now feel to that match up for sure!