Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WWE ruining RAW

WWE ruining RAW

Why is WWE telling me what happens!? It does not make me want to watch RAW more in fact it makes me want to skip it.
    Whats the point in watching title matchs on Main event now? Because if the title is going to change WWE will spoil it. I want to be surprised it's like someone telling you what happens at the end of a movie your about to watch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    Why is WWE telling me what happens!? It does not make me want to watch RAW more in fact it makes me want to skip it.
    Whats the point in watching title matchs on Main event now? Because if the title is going to change WWE will spoil it. I want to be surprised it's like someone telling you what happens at the end of a movie your about to watch.
    I don't really understand what you are trying to say, so let me clarify:
    wwe is ruining title matches by putting them on taped shows and not live shows.

^is this your thesis?

TACO BELL ruining TACOS

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Nothing new. I remember when Edge cashed in MitB on the Undertaker after Mark Henry laid him out on SD.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    TACO BELL ruining TACOS
    Iron Ape ruining Apes for everyone.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

TACO BELL ruining TACOS
    They actually are...I worked there nearly a year that shit's not a pretty sight to see. After that I will probly never eat there again...An inside look at fast food from the other side is not cool at all. Idk about where all of you live but I would suggest cutting back cuz it can't be that different.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

The thing is...WWE posted the results of the upcoming IC match on Raw on Monday...Tonight. So this folks got a valid point,Very at that...But as someone said...The world title changed hands on SD at least twice and it was announced on Dot com ahead of time.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

TACO BELL ruining TACOS
    or my mom ruining empanadas....... And yes, I'm back
    R U READY????

1/16/12

2nd coming...
    sAve uS DaNdY

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    They actually are...I worked there nearly a year that shit's not a pretty sight to see. After that I will probly never eat there again...An inside look at fast food from the other side is not cool at all. Idk about where all of you live but I would suggest cutting back cuz it can't be that different.
    You will never stop me from injesting the grade D meat Taco Bell provides me!
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    You will never stop me from injesting the grade D meat Taco Bell provides me!