Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I commented in the thread about the report just earlier, saying that it was just a matter of time before someone made a thread like this. Oblivious to me, the thread had already been created lol!
    sometimes these threads pop up before it's even reported on this site. If John Cena dressed up like a ballerina there would be an entire thread dedicated to it. it's just the way it works around here lol.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by masakaritko View Post
    sometimes these threads pop up before it's even reported on this site. If John Cena dressed up like a ballerina there would be an entire thread dedicated to it. it's just the way it works around here lol.
    I'v been here since the forums opened man. Trust me, I know lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Nah it's just Jericho, being Jericho
    well put..............................................

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Im surprised no ones come up with a "jericho is really working with the shield" conspiracy theory yet, so allow me lol. The shield beats up ryback on the 7th (if that match actually happens) and really gets everyone thinkin punk is the leader. Then, at the royal rumble they come out and screw punk to give the rock the title (can you say vinnie mac raitings boost?). That same night Jericho comes out number 29 or 30 and wins the rumble. The next night on raw the shield music hits and jericho walks out at the front of the group bragging about his title shot against the rock and screwing over punk who he never really ended his feud with. Punk is forced to play nice with the rock against the shield and jericho thus becoming a mouthpiece against jericho for the lead in to WM that the rock will inevitably only be sporadically available for. Elimination chamber rolls around and its the shiled and jericho with punk and the rock. Rock retains and eventually we have some form of a WM title match on the line between punk and jericho which of course the rock makes a save against the shield and punk wins setting up rock vs punk at WM... It also opens the door for the shield to destroy jericho after he blames them for his loss thus taking him off tv again for a while and putting another big name under the shields belt.

For the record i dont believe any of this will happen but its fun to think what if sometimes lol

I'd love to see Jericho return and push Seth Rollins but I'd rather have Jericho finish the feud with Ziggler that he had and that he left open.

Nah its probably just Jericho busting Rollins chops!

i see this leading to Jericho Vs Rollins at mania (Which would be an awesome match in my opinion!) and Hell No vs Reigns/Ambrose for the titles.

Jericho has said he wants to come back and put over a new guy! could just be wishful thinking though

NXT is the best show out there !