Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seth Rollins/Chris Jericho

Ive been noticing a little Twitter war between jericho and rollins. Could this be foreshadowing a WM match between the two and have the other members of the sheild in rollins corner or maybe we get jericho teaming with team hell no, now that could be some funny backstage stuff. So what do you guys think about this Twitter war does it just mean nothing or maybe something big.
    I'm the best in the world, and you can rest in piece.

Nah it's just Jericho, being Jericho
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by CM Undertaker View Post
    Ive been noticing a little Twitter war between jericho and rollins. Could this be foreshadowing a WM match between the two and have the other members of the sheild in rollins corner or maybe we get jericho teaming with team hell no, now that could be some funny backstage stuff. So what do you guys think about this Twitter war does it just mean nothing or maybe something big.
    Y2J will enter the RR match and eliminate Seth Rollins. This is real. This is damn real.

jericho will save the WWE from justice

i would like to see ambrose, rollins, and reigns in separate matches at WM 29, if possible. We already know we'll likely see Cena vs. Rock 2, Triple H vs. Lesnar, Undertaker vs. ??? and Punk vs. ??? or the two of them vs. each other, so we already have 3, possibly 4 matches on the card. Add a preshow tag title match, random divas match, and the likelihood of a celebrity making themselves present in at least one of these match, or a separate match altogether, and the World heavyweight title match, which I have a strong feeling Dolph Ziggler will be going into WM as champion, with Orton likely being his opponent, how will we fit all 3 members of shield into separate matches? plus the problem we face every year with the Intercontinental and US titles, with which one to put on the card and which one to bump, or how many matches to actually fit onto the main card, which is usually 8 main card matches, plus one preshow match, making a total of 9 matches. Here is my proposed card for WM 29 trying to use all resources possible.

WWE Championship Match
    The Rock(c) vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Title Match
    Dolph Ziggler(c) vs. Randy Orton

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

Random Divas match or mixed tag match featuring a celebrity

WWE Tag Team Championship (only a few months to make this possible, but it could happen)
    Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. Jerishow (would allow Jericho and Rollins to work together, and would give both Reigns and Big Show something to do.)

United States Championship
    Antonio Cesaro(c) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Dean Ambrose vs. R-truth

Intercontinental Championship
    Wade Barrett vs. winner of pre-show battle royal

Pre-show battle royal for shot at Intercontinental Championship
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Blog Entries
    HAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!
    I hate to say I told you so
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

although, i would prefer that they switch cena and punk's roles at wrestlemania making it the Rock vs. Punk for the WWE championship, and Cena vs. Taker. but for some reason i doubt it will happen.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

excuse me getting off topic, i know this is mostly supposed to be about rollins and jericho on twitter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    HAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!
    I hate to say I told you so
    told who what now? i'm confused...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by masakaritko View Post
    told who what now? i'm confused...
    I commented in the thread about the report just earlier, saying that it was just a matter of time before someone made a thread like this. Oblivious to me, the thread had already been created lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!