Administrator
    Blog Entries

John Cena Gets A USC Student Signed To WWE, Miz...

-- You can now follow me (Ryan Clark) on Facebook and Twitter. My Facebook account is located at http://facebook.com/RyanClarkWZR and my Twitter account is at http://twitter.com/RyanClarkWZR My Facebook page is "maxed out" for friend requests but you can still subscribe to get my updates. Hope to see you soon!-- Alex Jones, a former USC student, has signed a three-year developmental deal with WWE. He studied for a Masters Degree in Strength and Conditioning and was recruited personally by Jo...

Read Full Article >>

Blog Entries
    That kid already has a hell of a look, and a degree that will help him in the long run if WWE turns into a career, he already has friends in high places. Now we need to see if he catches on to wrestling and if he connects with a crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimusSucks View Post
    That kid already has a hell of a look, and a degree that will help him in the long run if WWE turns into a career, he already has friends in high places. Now we need to see if he catches on to wrestling and if he connects with a crowd.
    Don't see the look at all.He's nowheres near big as far as WWE standards go,Has sort of scraggly hair and somewhat of light facial hair. Nothin to it. Bland you ask me.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    He has the look alright....... the look of a jobber.
    But then again, so does Dean Ambrose, and look at him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!