Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why Ziggler, why NOT ! ?

The last smackdown of the year; an entire episode on who to face the Big Show; a kick from Del Rio, a kick from Sheamus; knock out, stone cold.. How to end this year with a Bang : Cash IN !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    The last smackdown of the year; an entire episode on who to face the Big Show; a kick from Del Rio, a kick from Sheamus; knock out, stone cold.. How to end this year with a Bang : Cash IN !!!!
    Too easy perhaps, even though it's a sneaky way that fits Ziggler's character. My overall feeling is WWE already has plans on when Ziggler is to cash in and are sticking with it. I'm just hoping when he cashes in, he WINS!

Blog Entries
    Well it's been rumored that Ziggler and Orton are going to have a feud going into the new year so I fully expect Ziggs to cash in sometime in the very near future. The way you put it sounds very plausible. It would set up the Orton feud for next year culminating in a match between the two at Wrestlemania with Ziggler retaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Well it's been rumored that Ziggler and Orton are going to have a feud going into the new year so I fully expect Ziggs to cash in sometime in the very near future. The way you put it sounds very plausible. It would set up the Orton feud for next year culminating in a match between the two at Wrestlemania with Ziggler retaining.
    I really would like to see heel orton vs face zig, having orton going into WM as champ and ziggler win clean

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenone View Post
    I really would like to see heel orton vs face zig, having orton going into WM as champ and ziggler win clean
    I may could possibly see a face Ziggler, but I'd prefer if Ziggler cashed in and won the belt then fought Orton and pinned him clean at WM. It would be that little nudge Ziggy needs if Orton were to put him over like that

Blog Entries
    There's talk of Ziggler vs Orton as the WHC feud WWE are going for going into Wrestlemania, but there's also talk that Orton is turning heel upon returning.
    I'm all for seeing Orton put Ziggler over and then turn heel after Wrestlemania. As much as I want Orton as a heel, I want Ziggler to get a big win over a top guy at WM more, and having Ziggler retaining the WHC at Mania (after cashing in very soon) is a great way to put him over as a top guy.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    There's talk of Ziggler vs Orton as the WHC feud WWE are going for going into Wrestlemania, but there's also talk that Orton is turning heel upon returning.
    I'm all for seeing Orton put Ziggler over and then turn heel after Wrestlemania. As much as I want Orton as a heel, I want Ziggler to get a big win over a top guy at WM more, and having Ziggler retaining the WHC at Mania (after cashing in very soon) is a great way to put him over as a top guy.
    Bunch of talks.

Orton/Ziggler
    Orton/Sheamus
    Orton/Ryback.

All we know.. is Orton is gonna be there. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Bunch of talks.

Orton/Ziggler
    Orton/Sheamus
    Orton/Ryback.

All we know.. is Orton is gonna be there. xD
    He'll probably face sting.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    He'll probably face sting.
    Only logical choice.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Ziggler's cashing in at the Royal Rumble. Very obvious at this point.