Results 1 to 10 of 12

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Why Ziggler, why NOT ! ?

    The last smackdown of the year; an entire episode on who to face the Big Show; a kick from Del Rio, a kick from Sheamus; knock out, stone cold.. How to end this year with a Bang : Cash IN !!!!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    The last smackdown of the year; an entire episode on who to face the Big Show; a kick from Del Rio, a kick from Sheamus; knock out, stone cold.. How to end this year with a Bang : Cash IN !!!!
    Too easy perhaps, even though it's a sneaky way that fits Ziggler's character. My overall feeling is WWE already has plans on when Ziggler is to cash in and are sticking with it. I'm just hoping when he cashes in, he WINS!

  3. #3
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Well it's been rumored that Ziggler and Orton are going to have a feud going into the new year so I fully expect Ziggs to cash in sometime in the very near future. The way you put it sounds very plausible. It would set up the Orton feud for next year culminating in a match between the two at Wrestlemania with Ziggler retaining.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Well it's been rumored that Ziggler and Orton are going to have a feud going into the new year so I fully expect Ziggs to cash in sometime in the very near future. The way you put it sounds very plausible. It would set up the Orton feud for next year culminating in a match between the two at Wrestlemania with Ziggler retaining.
    I really would like to see heel orton vs face zig, having orton going into WM as champ and ziggler win clean

  5. #5
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenone View Post
    I really would like to see heel orton vs face zig, having orton going into WM as champ and ziggler win clean
    I may could possibly see a face Ziggler, but I'd prefer if Ziggler cashed in and won the belt then fought Orton and pinned him clean at WM. It would be that little nudge Ziggy needs if Orton were to put him over like that

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    There's talk of Ziggler vs Orton as the WHC feud WWE are going for going into Wrestlemania, but there's also talk that Orton is turning heel upon returning.
    I'm all for seeing Orton put Ziggler over and then turn heel after Wrestlemania. As much as I want Orton as a heel, I want Ziggler to get a big win over a top guy at WM more, and having Ziggler retaining the WHC at Mania (after cashing in very soon) is a great way to put him over as a top guy.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.