• Chavo and Hernandez v Bad Influence

7 50.00%
  • Gail Kim v Miss Tessmacher

1 7.14%
  • Austin Aries v Bobby Roode

4 28.57%
    Blog Entries

Impact match of the night 12-27-12

All matches was good, but 3 matches stood out for me....
    Chavo and Hernandez vs Daniels and Kaz (Bad Influence)
    Gail Kim vs Miss Tessmacher
    Austin Aries vs Booby Roode
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Tag Team match was the best IMO. Gail Kim vs Tessmacher was good also.

TNA failed with the main event, just to have both superstars look strong and not weak. The match was awful and boring. TNA can make heel vs heel matches but this time they failed. I believe they made this match like that to build a Jeff Hardy(c) vs Bobby Roode vs Austin Aries for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at Genesis

Roode and Aries had superb matches for the WHC; this one was for fun and they delivered in my opinion :-)

Blog Entries
    I actually enjoyed the RVD/York match pretty well too. RVD going to the X-Division has started to bring a little bit of life back into it. He's also shown that when he tries, he can still put on a pretty good match. Also I feel that A.J. Styles whole storyline is going to lead to him returning to the XD to win the title and cash it in at Destination X but I'm getting ahead of myself there.

The Roode/Aries match was decent. It wasn't PPV quality for sure but given the time constraints it certainly was entertaining. Both men fighting over the chair, and Hebner nearly having a stroke-gasm and getting kicked in the gut were pretty funny.

The match of the night for me was definitely the tag match. I'm freaking loving team Bad Influence at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    TNA failed with the main event, just to have both superstars look strong and not weak. The match was awful and boring. TNA can make heel vs heel matches but this time they failed. I believe they made this match like that to build a Jeff Hardy(c) vs Bobby Roode vs Austin Aries for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at Genesis
    I was indifferent about it. Entertaining, yes, plus I wouldn't want them to waste a PPV quality match on Impact. However, we all know what kind of match they can put on so it did feel under-delivered.

Blog Entries
    the tag match is real awesome...chavo n hernandez are putting a good to great match every time they r in....

I loved RVD vs York match..York has performed some very good moves n RVD like a pro allowed York to do all his unique things..respects to RVD for allowing York to shine....

After seeing the knock outs match I feel the division is again returning to its glory....great match..Gail is awesome.....

Roode vs Aeries is very entertaining n I loved it very much....

Definitely Bad Influence vs. Guerradez

Blog Entries
    The tag match was the best match of the night really shows how well both teams works together.....
    Now as I said the Knockouts match was good, short for TNA standards, but was one of the better KO matches on Impact in recent weeks.. Now Aries and Roode, both try to cheat and show each other up..... Most likely they will be placed in a #1 contenders match or something in February setting up for Lockdown.... at least that would be my guess, why neither won or was made to be the weaker man...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???