Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 79
  1. #41
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Congrats to everybody who won, and thanks for everybody for making a great year for Efeds!!

    I, unlike Rob, think the Match of the Year award is perfect (LOL). I would liked to see King winning Champion of the Year, and still don't get what people see in the Clique (seems to me that most were kiddos while I'm getting old)

    Great show, fellas.
    Just because The Clique were a faction of 'kids' doesn't mean they weren't great. The fact that they did so well in the feud and shock of the year shows that your opinion is the minority. Not sure if you read much HWA but the promos these guys were delivering was some of the best work I've seen.

    As for the MOTY award, I voted Siaki-Shuri but there's no doubt any of the matches could have won- and SOM-JM deserved it too.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  2. #42
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,977
    Just because The Clique were a faction of 'kids' doesn't mean they weren't great. The fact that they did so well in the feud and shock of the year shows that your opinion is the minority. Not sure if you read much HWA but the promos these guys were delivering was some of the best work I've seen.
    Amen. Those guys outpromoed Me, Roba, Zapph and a few others on multiple occasions.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Just because The Clique were a faction of 'kids' doesn't mean they weren't great. The fact that they did so well in the feud and shock of the year shows that your opinion is the minority. Not sure if you read much HWA but the promos these guys were delivering was some of the best work I've seen.

    As for the MOTY award, I voted Siaki-Shuri but there's no doubt any of the matches could have won- and SOM-JM deserved it too.
    And the funny part is that only Giddy and Shin are that young.But both of them are great when it comes to write promos.

    Also these awards it not about who does it better its about what the majority liked more




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    I'm with Rob. MOTY was Siaki-Shuriken.

    Buuuuttt, congrats to my boys in EWNCW on the win.
    No, it wasn't. People would have voted for it and it would have won if that was the case.

    But this isn't a thread for bickering about what people dhould have won. It's a thread for celebratin 2012 in EWN feds. So let's keep it at that.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    No, it wasn't. People would have voted for it and it would have won if that was the case.

    But this isn't a thread for bickering about what people dhould have won. It's a thread for celebratin 2012 in EWN feds. So let's keep it at that.
    You're taking that post WAY out of context honestly.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  6. #46
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    No, it wasn't. People would have voted for it and it would have won if that was the case.

    But this isn't a thread for bickering about what people dhould have won. It's a thread for celebratin 2012 in EWN feds. So let's keep it at that.
    Fair point.

    And, yeah, I'm down for that. Fed unity is more important than my opinion.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  7. #47
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,939
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Just because The Clique were a faction of 'kids' doesn't mean they weren't great. The fact that they did so well in the feud and shock of the year shows that your opinion is the minority. Not sure if you read much HWA but the promos these guys were delivering was some of the best work I've seen.
    Fair point. I just decided to get the fuck away of their material, both in e-feds and in EWN in general.

    And having a minority opinion doesn't mean I can't voice it. I guess.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Fair point. I just decided to get the fuck away of their material, both in e-feds and in EWN in general.

    And having a minority opinion doesn't mean I can't voice it. I guess.
    In the same way as some think that Shuriken vs Siaki was MOTY, you didn't like the clique. Both are minority opinions, but this isn't the thread to express it in.
    This is a thread of celebration, so let's keep it at that.

  9. #49
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Congrats to everybody who won, and thanks for everybody for making a great year for Efeds!!

    I, unlike Rob, think the Match of the Year award is perfect (LOL). I would liked to see King winning Champion of the Year, and still don't get what people see in the Clique (seems to me that most were kiddos while I'm getting old)

    Great show, fellas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Fair point. I just decided to get the fuck away of their material, both in e-feds and in EWN in general.

    And having a minority opinion doesn't mean I can't voice it. I guess.
    I don't understand - how can you say that you do not see the value in something that you decided not to read?


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #50
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,977
    Guys, let's not open up Pandora's Box. If I contributed to that, I'm sorry.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.