this might be stupid

I couldnt help but notice that Big E. Langston wears a specific set of colors on his tights. Correct me if im wrong but i believe the colors are that of the africam flag. Now, on to my point, Farooq used to wear the same colors right before/during the Nation of Domination stable. So the question is, do you think down the line they could use Langston as a catalyst to bring back the nation or a similar faction? Now before you call me racist, im not. I know a lot of africans wear the colors to represent african pride and that a certain color palette cant dictate a future faction. I just havent seen a wwe wrestler use those colors since and maybe jumped to conclusions.

Blog Entries
    I noticed that too. I wonder if it's self chosen, like how Ryback gets to choose his horrible, horrible tights. At least they didn't try pass him of a Jamaican....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I noticed that too. I wonder if it's self chosen, like how Ryback gets to choose his horrible, horrible tights. At least they didn't try pass him of a Jamaican....
    He looks like he uses the guy that air-brushes RVD's ring gear.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    He looks like he uses the guy that air-brushes RVD's ring gear.
    In fact, he does. He even asked RVD if he was OK with it. He should have asked someone with taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    In fact, he does. He even asked RVD if he was OK with it. He should have asked someone with taste.
    That is some funny shit. I have been kinda wondering that for a while now.

Blog Entries
    I can't honestly see WWE bringing back the Nation of Domination. Just can't see it personally. Who knows though, with Langston, Henry, Kofi (who I wouldn't mind seeing as a heel) Ezekiel Jackson, even Booker T, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing a Nation-esque stable again.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

On topic, if you believe that a stable much like The Nation of Domination or by standards those who are African-American of African descent could be formed, who would be in it? You got Big E., Mark Henry, JTG possibly Kingston should he or any of the following turn heel....., R-Truth, Big Zeke and maybe Justin Gabriel. Who under the standard of being African American or of actual African descent could form this stable.

Main problem right off the bat, too many faces. Plus the guys that could make it feel dominant aren't that relevant with Big E. right now associated with AJ and Ziggler (and the main focus being around AJ and Dolph), Big Zeke being used whenever if ever on TV and Henry being out and supposedly pondering retirement,.

Those are the only actual muscle in the group that could give the stable a Nation of Domination <- (being the keyword) feel to it. The others (aside from Truth and Gabriel who were in the US title hunt recently) have been made to be useless on their own, so I don't see much good in putting them together, least not under the command of a newcomer like Big E.

Obvious leader should be Henry and he can do way better on his own, any day, than to be a part of a stable like that.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Never thought about Gabriel. Interesting...

And henry has been out with injury, along with zeke. I think the obvious leader would be either henry or kofi. I think itd do wonders for them. Also to kick it off, in a couple of months kofi could lose his belt grow frustrated and turn heel. He could recruit langston who turns on ziggler. Then add more members as the weeks go. Wwe feels like its missing a dominant faction these days. 3mb doesnt count