Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    I thought it was straight to DVD
    They've been sending them straight to disc, but simultaneously releasing the movies in like one or two theaters as limited engagement attractions to help create the illusion that they're not actually Direct-to-Video garbage.

While I don't see there being a huge qualitative difference between this and Marine 2, I think Miz will at least fare somewhat better than DiBiase did. While I'm sure Ted is a nice guy, dude came across as an absolute black hole of charisma in that flick.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    They've been sending them straight to disc, but simultaneously releasing the movies in like one or two theaters as limited engagement attractions to help create the illusion that they're not actually Direct-to-Video garbage.

While I don't see there being a huge qualitative difference between this and Marine 2, I think Miz will at least fare somewhat better than DiBiase did. While I'm sure Ted is a nice guy, dude came across as an absolute black hole of charisma in that flick.
    Yea Dibiase's about as down to Earth of a regular guy as you could be,Fame never went to his head at all,A really genuine nice dude that's like I said,pretty average and grounded and not arrogant in any way over his employment...met him few years back when they came through town and he was at Aarons.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.