Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    The Marine 3: Homefront



    So here's the new trailer that's been posted for the third Marine film, which comes out on March 12th, 2013.

    From the looks of the trailer, I think it might be a decent movie, considerering what normally comes out of WWE Studios. Better than the likes of Knucklehead or The Chaperone at least. The Marine 1 was okay, but I heard the Marine 2 was crap.

    Most WWE Studios films are cheap garbage, but a select few are worth watching. At the very least, I expect The Miz's performance to be better than Ted DiBiase's, and he has this Kyle Reese /Terminator underdog look going for him in the trailer. I think I might give it a watch.

    Discuss.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post


    So here's the new trailer that's been posted for the third Marine film, which comes out on March 12th, 2013.

    From the looks of the trailer, I think it might be a decent movie, considerering what normally comes out of WWE Studios. Better than the likes of Knucklehead or The Chaperone at least. The Marine 1 was okay, but I heard the Marine 2 was crap.

    Most WWE Studios films are cheap garbage, but a select few are worth watching. At the very least, I expect The Miz's performance to be better than Ted DiBiase's, and he has this Kyle Reese /Terminator underdog look going for him in the trailer. I think I might give it a watch.

    Discuss.
    I liked See No Evil

  3. #3
    Senior Member Los Conquistador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Republic of Ireland
    Posts
    491
    Blog Entries
    2
    anticipating it to be shit since the guy directing it, directed The Condemned
    i couldn't tell what was happening in any fight sequence because of that guy

    my hope that The 'E willl do something decent for a film is dying out, although See No Evil DID entertain me despite being lackluster

    but still
    anything they make is 10,000 leagues better than that TNA promoted film River of Darkness starring Kurt Angle
    nothing happened, nobody could act, it didn't have an ending and the camera was shitter than what you'd get in a standard phone these days

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I liked See No Evil
    Yeah that was fairly good now i have to say!

  5. #5
    I'll give it a week in the theaters and out on Blu Ray for Easter.

  6. #6
    How many people actually watch any of these movies anyway?

    Also, the Marine Franchise is actually fairly decent, imo.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  7. #7
    Personally, I enjoyed Marine 1, The condemned and see no evil. 12 Rounds wasn't THAT bad in all honesty.

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Personally, I enjoyed Marine 1, The condemned and see no evil. 12 Rounds wasn't THAT bad in all honesty.
    That bad from a movie standpoint or that bad from a WWE movie standpoint?

  9. #9
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    552
    I have already learned my lesson on WWE films. After watching See No Evil, The Marine, 12 Rounds, Knucklehead, and the condemned. A couple of those were ok, but just ok. I actually thought the Marine was one of the most bland, poorly acted movies I have ever seen. Robert Patrick should stick to playing a robot that doesn't talk much.

    That's what I am actually had the potential to be a good drama movie, it just tried a little too hard. I think I'll be skipping Marine 3, I have a hard enough time sitting through 10 minutes of Miz TV, I don't think I could sit through a movie starring him.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

  10. #10
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,799
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    I'll give it a week in the theaters and out on Blu Ray for Easter.
    I thought it was straight to DVD
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.