View Poll Results: New Members - Who will be the brightest star?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alex Silva

0 0%
  • Sam Shaw

2 6.25%
  • Joey Ryan

5 15.63%
  • Taeler Hendrix

3 9.38%
  • DOC

0 0%
  • Kenny King

9 28.13%
  • Wes Brisco

4 12.50%
  • Jesse Godderz

0 0%
  • Christian York

7 21.88%
  • King Mo

2 6.25%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I voted King because he seems to be the one with the brightest future in my opinion...

I will say though, that I was not a fan of Godderz coming into Impact. That being said, I think he has a great bit of potential if he can get his inring skills up to par with those around him. He has been in front of the cameras long enough that he is not timid when it's his time to speak, and he has little things that he does that help sell his charisma. I think in 3-4 years if the kid works hard enough, he could become a very solid player in the world of TNA

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    I got to go with the guy from Las Vegas.

Kenny King will be the next TNA X-Division Champion!!!!

But I also think that Joey Ryan, Christian York and Taeler Hendrix will have a great year and these 4 could be the future of TNA Impact Wrestling.
    This. I voted York and after last night's OFN I hope he feuds with King for the X Division title for a chunk of 2013.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    TNA has added 11 (that I have counted) new members to the roster this year - Only 3 of which have appeared on major WWE programming mind you (I am counting Brisco in FCW and Kenny King on Tough Enough 2002 - Silva and Ryan are not counted with their jobber performances). Each of these members are going to be seen more and more in the ranks of TNA, but I am wondering who we would see the most potential for in the future with TNA and what have they done to catch your eye so far. Videos of the performance are welcome, but not required.

Alex Silva
    Sam Shaw
    Taeler Hendrix
    Christian York
    Kenny King
    DOC
    Jessie Godderz
    Joey Ryan
    King Mo
    Wes Brisco

Note - I left Chavo out for two reasons... 1) he was the most established star to jump from WWE to TNA... 2) I could only have 10 options in the poll
    My top 5 would be Wes Brisco, Joey Ryan, Kenny king, Christian York and Tealer Hendrix....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Kenny King is the best in ring performer in this list at this time. I really like him

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I must say I find Joey Ryan very entertaining. His look/gimmick cracks me up, he has decent charisma, his in ring work seems to be on the up, and I like his pairing with Matt Morgan (that is if Morgan can stop taunting Hogan all the time). Give him some time and he might shine rather bright. I don't know if he has the most potential in this poll but he's my personal favorite. I like York too.

I say Kenny King

York has been around as long as Rhoode so if we're talking about long term then its King, short term is obviously York.

Blog Entries
    Christian York, it is about damn time he is getting noticed, I remember when he was on the last ever ECW on TV match vs Jerry Lynn.

Christian York

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!