Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 1-3-13

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    TNA changed their vignette over a week's time. Originally, they were teasing a debut/return for January 3rd which is a Impact taping to January 13th which is the date of Gensis, their January PPV.

Two weeks ago:

Last week:

So my question is what changed? Did TNA pull a Fandangoo or did they move the date because the debut/return is now a bigger name that they don't want to give away on free TV?

I think it is still Sting even though I wouldn't necessarily enjoy that. However, I think the move to a PPV could indicate a bigger name and should be something that it taken into consideration when we play our guessing game.

I think who-ever works for TNA internet/youtube department made a mistake when posting the video..... Obviously the title error of 1-13-13, both are for 1-3-13....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I think who-ever works for TNA internet/youtube department made a mistake when posting the video..... Obviously the title error of 1-13-13, both are for 1-3-13....
    Well fuck me. I watched the video 19 times and swore it said the 13th...

Can a mod call me stupid and close this?

I'm confused, the 1st March 2013 is a Friday! arfarfarf!

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I'm confused, the 1st March 2013 is a Friday! arfarfarf!
    no its January 3,2013

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    no its January 3,2013
    That was the joke!

Divas to believe in.

Its got to be Abyss. "He's" been "out" for awhile and I feel like that promo fits him a lot more than it does for Sting. I feel like people are saying Sting just because of the past but Sting's crow character is more dark so I would see a darker vignette from him. If hes keeping the crazy character then this totally doesn't fit at all.

The reason this fits Abyss is because of the wording in the video fits how he speaks in his promos (similar to heel Kane and Undertaker) also it is referencing a lot of violence and blood which is what Abyss is known for more than anyother wrestler on the TNA roster. The video looks to be panning someones version of Hell and we all know that fits Abyss a lot more than it does Sting.

If TNA was smart though, this would be neither Sting or Abyss but someone with a revamped gimmick or someone debuting, but TNA has proven not to be smart...

I still think that it's going to be the Pope, oh wait TNA doesn't know how to properly use a top level talent. Seriously this guy should be a main eventer along with Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, James Storm, Matt Morgan, and Samoa Joe.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I still think that it's going to be the Pope, oh wait TNA doesn't know how to properly use a top level talent. Seriously this guy should be a main eventer along with Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, James Storm, Matt Morgan, and Samoa Joe.
    why would they make him a main eventer if he is hurt most of the time?

Ok, so it's Sting after all.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Well that was stupid and unnecessary. All that hype and it's only Sting