Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 1-3-13

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Better yet Sting is a cross between Jericho and Undertaker......
    I thought about the UT comparison as far as this goes as well,actually,after reading his post.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Better yet Sting is a cross between Jericho and Undertaker......

yes but Undertaker does it once a year. Jericho does it like every couple years. doesn't sting do it like 2 or 3 times a year?

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    yes but Undertaker does it once a year. Jericho does it like every couple years. doesn't sting do it like 2 or 3 times a year?
    In a good year,yes.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    Undertaker also has done return promo more then once a year in the past, now mostly it happens near Wrestlemania.... Jericho like you said every 2 to 3 years or so....
    Now Sting not with video promos of his return..... In 2012 none up till now, where he signed on back 2011 for (2 years) until 2013.... But every other year when his contract came up in the past they did tease his return with video packages or during a match...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

It's either going to be Sting or Abyss. My heart is going with Abyss imo.

The IT Factor

1.3.13 to 1.13.13

TNA changed their vignette over a week's time. Originally, they were teasing a debut/return for January 3rd which is a Impact taping to January 13th which is the date of Gensis, their January PPV.

Two weeks ago:

Last week:

So my question is what changed? Did TNA pull a Fandangoo or did they move the date because the debut/return is now a bigger name that they don't want to give away on free TV?

I think it is still Sting even though I wouldn't necessarily enjoy that. However, I think the move to a PPV could indicate a bigger name and should be something that it taken into consideration when we play our guessing game.

Probably trying to get more buys for the PPV.

Both vignettes saying 1.3.13

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    yeah you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    They do i caught that