Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: 1-3-13

"Sting is becoming a typecast with all the videos involving dates and inane graphics. The guy barely wrestles so what's all the drama for?" - Mad Bill

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I told ya....
    Yup, I still don't get why they didn't just put the vignette of yesterday as the first one. At least then it's really clear who's coming back and what the fans should watch out for.
    But alas, that's their decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Oops.
    What's the matter?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

I don't know why, but I am still hoping for the Abyss return. It will have been 2 years after Genesis, correct? I am amazed with the character he has in J Park Esq., and I think he has proven his ability to break the typecast. The more and more I see Joe go into Abyss mode and hit the Black Hole Slam (even in an OVW package) I still get more and more hyped for that moment he transitions. For a 2 year build on something that they have hinted at since the day JP showed up looking for "his brother, Chris... You know... Abyss!" I can say that the whole story has kept my attention thus far. When it got a little drawn out, the story took a back seat for a while and has slowly been creeping closer and closer back into the picture of Impact. I'm seriously hoping for the return at Lockdown (since I'll be there), but I think I might be investing into more and more TNA PPVs this year hoping for that moment when Abyss returns.

As for this being the Crow Stings return, it is a bit of a letdown, but at least now we can get going on the TNA vs. A&8s aspect. Lethal Lockdown will be interesting; I just hope Sting picks a new team and leaves Team Kurt vs. A&8 lay resting where we’ve left it. I would not mind seeing Joe involved on Stings team (and maybe Kurt but I expect Angle vs. Hardy at that PPV), but with Crow Stings return, (and Devon "reaching out") we now know that the A&8 angle is going to pick up a major amount of steam in the year 2013. I see the conclusion at BFG.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I don't know why, but I am still hoping for the Abyss return. It will have been 2 years after Genesis, correct? I am amazed with the character he has in J Park Esq., and I think he has proven his ability to break the typecast. The more and more I see Joe go into Abyss mode and hit the Black Hole Slam (even in an OVW package) I still get more and more hyped for that moment he transitions. For a 2 year build on something that they have hinted at since the day JP showed up looking for "his brother, Chris... You know... Abyss!" I can say that the whole story has kept my attention thus far. When it got a little drawn out, the story took a back seat for a while and has slowly been creeping closer and closer back into the picture of Impact. I'm seriously hoping for the return at Lockdown (since I'll be there), but I think I might be investing into more and more TNA PPVs this year hoping for that moment when Abyss returns.

As for this being the Crow Stings return, it is a bit of a letdown, but at least now we can get going on the TNA vs. A&8s aspect. Lethal Lockdown will be interesting; I just hope Sting picks a new team and leaves Team Kurt vs. A&8 lay resting where we’ve left it. I would not mind seeing Joe involved on Stings team (and maybe Kurt but I expect Angle vs. Hardy at that PPV), but with Crow Stings return, (and Devon "reaching out") we now know that the A&8 angle is going to pick up a major amount of steam in the year 2013. I see the conclusion at BFG.
    It's been two years since they debuted Parks? I thought that was just back in march.

Oh, I see what you mean; nah, it'd have only been one year(Not even that, it'll be just days short)
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    It's been two years since they debuted Parks? I thought that was just back in march.

Oh, I see what you mean; nah, it'd have only been one year(Not even that, it'll be just days short)
    I guess it was a miscalculation on me and since I just typed without checking the facts, I missed that the Monsters Ball match was at Genesis 2012. However, if the conclusion comes about at BFG (which I am hoping for) it will have been a year and a half since Abyss actually "competed" outside of his Joe Park Esq. role. The whole point of what I was making was that the character has me invested to the point that I am eager to see his return; So much so, that I might be purchasing more than just 4 TNA PPVs this year.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

1-3-13

A lot of people assume sting and considering tna blatantly stated it would be, what if that was to throw us off? I hope its not sting it wouldnt make sense, I hope its a better return or a new debut. That coukd freshen up the product, anything can happen I hope things get shaken up I wanna love tna just as I loved wcw as a kid being the alternative to the PG shenanigans of Monday night cena and friday night orton so any thoughts from anyone
    I am without regret I am devoid of shame I am the anti.Christ let em know the name

That's exactly what I'm expecting...Sting,but someone ,or something ,From Sting...Else.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Well that video pretty much killed that hope. But I would have loved for them to use this to bring in someone new or unexpected but its tna, the weren't goin to let sting stay gone long
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Well that video pretty much killed that hope. But I would have loved for them to use this to bring in someone new or unexpected but its tna, the weren't goin to let sting stay gone long
    Still could happen,as OP said Sting may not be all that happens next week.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Didnt abyss have a brother at one point that was managed by mitchell? Bring him back. I dont remember much about him but thought he had a cool look to him and he looked intimidating.