Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 129

Thread: 1-3-13

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I think it is going to be "The Pope" since Aces and Eights took him out and ended his BFG Series run. Plus he said there blood will spill indicating that whoever did vignette is going after a group of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    (2) The Pope comes back in a hot fashion. Promos cut, attacks made; Pope is claiming that the Apocalypse of TNA is at hand and he is the Angle sent to reap the full harvest. The Archangel has nothing on him, and no one will be spared... This includes anyone on the roster who did not focus their full efforts to obliterate this disease when it was made known.
    You gave a post as to who you thought it was... I gave a post as to what I thought would happen. If you were worried about me "taking" your ideas, you should have posted something close to what I said, instead of just claiming his focus on A&8s, and then you'd have validity; otherwise everyone else who said Abyss could claim I "took" their ideas as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I said Pope first! Stop stealing my posts
    Silly poster... You think I'm "stealing" your ideas off the internet


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #52
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,292
    Blog Entries
    6
    You're all wrong.


    It's Scott Steiner.



  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You're all wrong.


    It's Scott Steiner.
    Think that one would win a Slammy for Most Shocking Moment of the Year?

    And before you comment, remember TNA and WWE are stealing each others shit, so I fully expect to see the TNA Slammies at next years Slammiversary.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #54
    Hi, im a new member and this is my first time posting. but im no new wrestling fan as i have been watching all my life. I could be sting, abyss, mr.kenne..anderson. or alot of other people. But i was just thinking and wanted to mention remember when Samoa Joe got kidnapped by guys in masks. maybe aces & 8's could play a part of that. just saying. also dont who ever comes back or debuts, i think it will be cool

  5. #55
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,022
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Kevin Fertig had two of the most unforgettable gimmicks during his WWE run. I always thought that Mordecai was a beast.
    WWE had gold with both his 2 Gimmicks and didn't know what to do.... Personally I liked Kevin Thorn.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    WWE had gold with both his 2 Gimmicks and didn't know what to do.... Personally I liked Kevin Thorn.....
    I liked the Mordecai gimmick but I honestly don't think that creative knew what in the hell to do with it. If that was a gimmick he came up with himself, I give him props and think the E should have let him run with his vision. If it was someone elses idea, shame on them for not having it thought out further because it had quite the buzz after it came on my screen.

    Either way, I wouldn't be AGAINST Thorn coming into TNA, but I don't know where he'd fit in at the moment (although if this 1/3/13 is a returning Abyss, I know exactly where his final destination *no pun* would be if he were to join)


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You should know by now that there isn't any logic in wrestling.

    There is no doubt whatsoever that this is for Sting and/or Abyss.
    Yes there is,lately it seems like that old cliche "Nothing ever makes sense in wrestling and logic doesn't exist." is being thrown around FAR too often...Everywheres for any and everything...You just DON'T nor has it been done before have something like this for a guy being put on the shelf...Sting or not...The guy will just burst onto the scene with a vengenace....THOUGH...I will state that the Undertaker HAS come back from injury with vignettes...But there was never any question it was him...They were tailor made for him...This just doesn't fit Sting or Abyss...I agree with Automatic.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yes there is,lately it seems like that old cliche "Nothing ever makes sense in wrestling and logic doesn't exist." is being thrown around FAR too often...Everywheres for any and everything...You just DON'T nor has it been done before have something like this for a guy being put on the shelf...Sting or not...The guy will just burst onto the scene with a vengenace....THOUGH...I will state that the Undertaker HAS come back from injury with vignettes...But there was never any question it was him...They were tailor made for him...This just doesn't fit Sting or Abyss...I agree with Automatic.

    I seem to remember quite a few people questioning his return with the idea that Sting had finally signed to the E Universe.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I seem to remember quite a few people questioning his return with the idea that Sting had finally signed to the E Universe.
    Ok,I'll give you that one...But that was only because it was a MUCH different style than his usual returns...If it had sand all over the place there would have been no contest....And besides...People WANTED that to be Sting,that's there own dreaming,not the layout of the vignette...



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ok,I'll give you that one...But that was only because it was a MUCH different style than his usual returns...If it had sand all over the place there would have been no contest....And besides...People WANTED that to be Sting,that's there own dreaming,not the layout of the vignette...

    You are correct in that it was more of people imaginations running wild that carried into a full blown epidemic among the internet chatter of Sting putting ink on a piece of paper. Nevertheless it was a case where the chatter turned to the casual fans because I remember a few of my friends telling me "Dude, you gotta watch WWE because Sting is coming!!!" Luckily for me (and the "infamous" status of Sting's career) that sky just happened to never truly be falling.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.