Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 1-3-13

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Really doubt that..... For all we know it might be Eric Young he did resign with TNA..... But more then likely it Sting and Abyss??
    Personally wouldnt doubt it, I mean they use differant people in ace and eights every week cos they dont know whats happening, 1 thing I am sure about is that it will be a let down
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Just thought of this, I see where TNA might be working with AAA for Lockdown... It could possibly be some AAA stars invading TNA???
    Im hoping its this. That would make me want to see that episode even more.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJarvis100 View Post
    Its not gona be sting coz he hasnt even been out for that long.they ouldnt start making promos for his return just 4 weeks after he was put out idiots! My guess is Abyss
    *It's
    *Gonna
    *Sting
    *Because
    *Hasn't
    *They
    *Wouldn't

And there's no need to call people idiots.

Guy's, it's obvious.

Sangrieto(sp), or whatever Amazing Red's character was.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Its not gona be sting coz he hasnt even been out for that long.they ouldnt start making promos for his return just 4 weeks after he was put out idiots! My guess is Abyss
    idiots? lol, let me point out that were talking about tna. they have one of the most amazing rosters put together and yet the writing is so bad that everytime i turn it on i realize why i still watch wwe even though its so predictable...

intresting point.

last years uk tour was heavily advertised as Stings LAST UK Tour.
    this year they are doing a full month of shows here.
    so to bring sting back just before wouldnt work
    but as we know TNA do like to go back and cover over history
    im going for abyss

I only see it as STING.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

First things first show some respect to the other posters and don't refer to them as idiots. Second things second I think it is going to be "The Pope" since Aces and Eights took him out and ended his BFG Series run. Plus he said there blood will spill indicating that whoever did vignette is going after a group of people.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Yeah, makes way more sense then Crimson.

Can't wait for March! ;D
    March? No sir. 1-3-13 is January 3, 2013. I've lived in the UK, and yes, I know that 1-3-13 is March 1st, but this is AMURRRRICA. haha

NO worries, mate. Just takin the piss...

Okay, I understand why everyone is saying Sting, but I am going to throw out interesting prospects...

(1) Abyss returns after his (kayfabe) disappearance. He goes on a quest for blood since they abducted his brother and leads a ruthless charge against the faction. He proceeds to take out D.O.C., then Devon, followed by the entire club until there is only the president left. Abyss is set to face El Presidente at BFG, but when the music hits, no one comes out... Abyss takes off the mask to revile that he was the leader all along. Not as Abyss, but as the 3rd face - Chris Park. His reasoning? Because "they" who came on 11/11/11 took down his beloved company so according to the Art of War, he must now cut the head off the beast he created. In order to do that, he must cleanse himself of all things associated to the now corrupt company.

(2) The Pope comes back in a hot fashion. Promos cut, attacks made; Pope is claiming that the Apocalypse of TNA is at hand and he is the Angle sent to reap the full harvest. The Archangel has nothing on him, and no one will be spared... This includes anyone on the roster who did not focus their full efforts to obliterate this disease when it was made known.

(3) EY comes back in full force - Global Elite EY that is. No more dropping the shorts, no lockups with the ref. He is hell bent on revenge for the ultimate humiliation they put the man through in front of his wife. He walks out, cuts a promo with the Women’s Tag Belts, drops them on the ground, and says that the "games" are now over, but the "fun" will soon begin. He proceeds to assault A&8s at any moment and even manages to track down their club house and set it on fire. EY becomes the (somewhat) new face of iMPACT wrestling with his outstanding in-ring skills and the trail of blood left seals the deal that no one dare try to take from him what he helped built.

(4) Trytan returns to stalk Monte Brown... oh wait.

(5) Da Beast (Shad) debuts in TNA (remember, Pritchard was the one who scouted him for WWE). He comes out and claims that he is sick of witnessing the slow death of wrestling and that the reckoning will be that of ever person to have ever put out mediocre product and claimed it to be the "best in the world" at anything. He is taking the initiative to end this horrible stain of bullshit drama that the wrestling world has become. He will take each and every member of this roster to their limits and leave them laying in a pool of their own blood as he marches his way to his rightful place at the pinnacle of the main event. His first action is to bring in the man who will assure that no political games can stop or deter his path of restoring greatness to this business; Brian Jossie (A.W.)

Don't take these as my actual thought process as to what I feel will "likely" happen; these are just suggestions that crossed my mind when thinking of a way to make this video seem like something special rather than the return of Hulk Hogan as in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone