Okay, I understand why everyone is saying Sting, but I am going to throw out interesting prospects...
(1) Abyss returns after his (kayfabe) disappearance. He goes on a quest for blood since they abducted his brother and leads a ruthless charge against the faction. He proceeds to take out D.O.C., then Devon, followed by the entire club until there is only the president left. Abyss is set to face El Presidente at BFG, but when the music hits, no one comes out... Abyss takes off the mask to revile that he was the leader all along. Not as Abyss, but as the 3rd face - Chris Park. His reasoning? Because "they" who came on 11/11/11 took down his beloved company so according to the Art of War, he must now cut the head off the beast he created. In order to do that, he must cleanse himself of all things associated to the now corrupt company.
(2) The Pope comes back in a hot fashion. Promos cut, attacks made; Pope is claiming that the Apocalypse of TNA is at hand and he is the Angle sent to reap the full harvest. The Archangel has nothing on him, and no one will be spared... This includes anyone on the roster who did not focus their full efforts to obliterate this disease when it was made known.
(3) EY comes back in full force - Global Elite EY that is. No more dropping the shorts, no lockups with the ref. He is hell bent on revenge for the ultimate humiliation they put the man through in front of his wife. He walks out, cuts a promo with the Womenâ€™s Tag Belts, drops them on the ground, and says that the "games" are now over, but the "fun" will soon begin. He proceeds to assault A&8s at any moment and even manages to track down their club house and set it on fire. EY becomes the (somewhat) new face of iMPACT wrestling with his outstanding in-ring skills and the trail of blood left seals the deal that no one dare try to take from him what he helped built.
(4) Trytan returns to stalk Monte Brown... oh wait.
(5) Da Beast (Shad) debuts in TNA (remember, Pritchard was the one who scouted him for WWE). He comes out and claims that he is sick of witnessing the slow death of wrestling and that the reckoning will be that of ever person to have ever put out mediocre product and claimed it to be the "best in the world" at anything. He is taking the initiative to end this horrible stain of bullshit drama that the wrestling world has become. He will take each and every member of this roster to their limits and leave them laying in a pool of their own blood as he marches his way to his rightful place at the pinnacle of the main event. His first action is to bring in the man who will assure that no political games can stop or deter his path of restoring greatness to this business; Brian Jossie (A.W.)
Don't take these as my actual thought process as to what I feel will "likely" happen; these are just suggestions that crossed my mind when thinking of a way to make this video seem like something special rather than the return of Hulk Hogan as in the past.