Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 12 526061626364 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Divas HQ

The only diva that you can call a big star is AJ. Which is sad ONLY one diva.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    If anyone is wondering why all the great female talents have either retired or jumped ship in recent times, look no further. Wont be long before the likes of AJ, Kaitlyn and Natalya follow suit - and that is a huge disappointment to add to the loss of all the others. Shame on WWE. Anti-bullying? Yeah, OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Mandias View Post
    If anyone is wondering why all the great female talents have either retired or jumped ship in recent times, look no further. Wont be long before the likes of AJ, Kaitlyn and Natalya follow suit - and that is a huge disappointment to add to the loss of all the others. Shame on WWE. Anti-bullying? Yeah, OK.
    This was before anti-bullying though.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

this sure as hell doesn't surprise me

well wwe should scold the ending of the past 8 tag team divas match they had last time..
    damn awesome display of finishers..

and well that sucks for them..
    it rocks for me.. i get to see their asses (eve)

"Do you come from a land down under?
    Where women glow and men plunder?
    Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    You better run, you better take cover"

Notice how people will choose to ignore the praise on Melina and simply continue to assassinate her character next time the spotlight (or headline from the dirtsheets) hit her.

Blog Entries
    There's 3 divas being used currently; Eve as Champion, feuding with Kaitlyn (a feud that is getting some tv time to be fair) and then AJ of course.
    AJ is a fantastic female wrestler but isn't getting the chance to do so, and the 2 divas fighting for the title are only sporadically used, though they are getting ppv time.

What the interview said doesn't surprise me one bit.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    normal fans don't care how the divas wrestle. they're there for there looks only.
    Sadly for the majority that is true.

I do like to watch Women's wrestling but i must admit it is becoming rather rare in WWE and TNA atm

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    Here is my question. What exactly is the female wrestlers (divas) supposed to do then? They can't show their ass or tits cause its PG, they can't get storylines, they barely get TV, and when they do they can't be "too good" at wrestling.

That only leaves them to stand and look pretty .... Yeah. I mean, its easy money, but geez.
    from my memory, back 'in the day' there were 2 types of divas, the ones that could wrestle (Jazz, Molly Holly, Victoria ect) and the ones who where mainly there to be pretty (Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler) and were often just valets but may have a match due to some bitch fight backstage, however, i remember thinking differently when Candice Michelle became womens champion...

[thinks about midcard]

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i'm right. you know there are fans that aren't online right?
    why do you see fans leaving during Divas matches? and why does everyone who does a report on a Divas match always say it was bad and that it was a "bathroom break" match?? I'm certain that back when the likes of Jazz, Trish, Ivory, Bull Nakano etc. were wrestling there was no talk of leaving for the bathroom, and the fans actually cheered during their matches, so yeah, they do like the wrestling part