Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    15

    WWE Rock Bottom 2013

    So I got to thinking the other day, would anyone like to see a modern, WWE Rock Bottom PPV? It could be a way for The Rock to avoid Elimination Chamber. I highly doubt it'd work, just because that's just another event to try and fit in before WrestleMania. Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    So I got to thinking the other day, would anyone like to see a modern, WWE Rock Bottom PPV? It could be a way for The Rock to avoid Elimination Chamber. I highly doubt it'd work, just because that's just another event to try and fit in before WrestleMania. Thoughts?
    Personally I wouldn't want to, ignoring all the obvious reasons it would just be another complaint to add on to The Rock winning the title when he is part time at best if that is the case, let alone giving him a PPV in his honour just because he did. He's already scheduled for the Elimination Chamber PPV as it is apparently, although I think the WWE chamber match will become a number 1 contenders match if he is the champ.

  3. #3
    actually one the few things past I never heard of/or know what its about.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    actually one the few things past I never heard of/or know what its about.
    I hadn't either. Wikipedia says it was an In Your House event. There doesn't appear to have been anything special about it; no gimmick matches, no special stipulations.

    On Topic: No. Dwayne should know his place and either return full time of piss off to Hollywood permanently. It's bad enough that he's getting a title shot so to dedicate a PPV to him would be too much for me. Not that I can protest much I don't ever pay to watch WWE.


    Divas to believe in.

  5. #5
    I could see them doing an elimination match for the #1 contender and have the Rock vs Ryback. That seems to be something they want to do.

  6. #6
    I wouldn't want to see it , let me make that clear .

    Another thing is, I don't understand why people get pissed that the rock returns . The current product is shit. And rock is an interesting character that changes and shakes things up when he is there.

    You can match him up on the mic with current stars and build up matches with him VS others in the future

    Let's be real , Having the rock vs cm punk is a great thing for wrestling, instead of having punk vs cena or ryback and who else..hmmm there's not enough big stars to fued with

    That's why there turning guy faces like miz.
    Don't know if they pulled the plug on del rio

    But ya know what I mean ...

    Let's say Ambrose becomes huge by next year

    Imagine a Dean Ambrose vs The Rock Someday ..it would be awesome tv in my book!

    Can I get opinions on this

    MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

    *EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

    *BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

    *EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

    SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

    DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

    N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

    CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

  7. #7
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    They should have it instead of the elimination chamber PPV this year. Have the smackdown elimination chamber match on it anyway, but Have the rock be a heel and piss everyone off by changing the name of the PPV to suit himself.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Another thing is, I don't understand why people get pissed that the rock returns . The current product is shit. And rock is an interesting character that changes and shakes things up when he is there.
    People have a right to be pissed. When The Rock shows up to actually wrestle a match, it's either to main-event WrestleMania or get a WWE Championship shot. The fact is, he's been semi-retired for nearly a decade, and isn't a full-time performer. For that reason, he dosen't deserve to be in the spotlight when you've got guys working 365 days a year to get those opportunities.

    It's also clear that, like Brock Lesnar, The Rock dosen't make appearances because he loves WWE, but rather the big paycheck the company pays him everytime he shows up.

    I myself don't mind that much, but I definately understand the frustration others feel.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post

    It's also clear that, like Brock Lesnar, The Rock dosen't make appearances because he loves WWE, but rather the big paycheck the company pays him everytime he shows up.
    you say that as if he needs the money...

    [thinks about midcard]

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by SkilletBoi View Post
    you say that as if he needs the money...
    I will agree with this. The Rock actually does appear because he loves wrestling i genuinely believe the paycheck means nothing to him.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.