View Poll Results: Wrestler of the year TNA?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Austin Aries

12 50.00%
  • Bobby Roode

7 29.17%
  • James Storm

0 0%
  • Bully Ray

5 20.83%
  • AJ Styles

0 0%
  • Samoa Joe

0 0%
  • Devon

0 0%
  • RVD

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Wrestler of the year TNA 2012

Who do ya'll pick as wrestler of the year in TNA????
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 12-27-2012 at 02:44 PM.
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I know he's not gonna be anywhere near the top but I say Christopher Daniels. Even though he was in that annoying storyline with claire lynch but he always managed to be entertaining and he's really been on his game in the ring this year. His last match with Aj was one of the best I've seen from tna this year.

But if we're going off the poll list, I'll say Bully Ray. For a guy who's gone 95% of his career as a tag team wrestler he has really made himself a believable singles guy and the fact that he got into the best shape of his life has added so much to what he can do in the ring
    Last edited by Dameduse823; 12-27-2012 at 12:59 AM.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Bobby Rhode. I mean he's had great matches with James Storm, Jeff Hardy, Austin Aries. Longest reigning TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Going back to his first defense against AJ Styles at Final Resolution, every ppv match he has had has been great. His Promos are always top-notch, and so I definitely believe Bobby Rhode is TNA's wrestler of the year.

Blog Entries
    My pick is Austin Aries..... great year.... holding the X Division title from the end of 2011 up till Destination X... Winning the World title at Destination X..... Beating the likes of Bully Ray, Bobby Roode numerous times...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Black Ninja!
    Of the ones you listed I would pick the Bully.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Not that I was gonna vote for him: but Jeff Hardy not even an option?

I vote Bobby Roode - though 2011 was even better for him. Such a good and believable character.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Blog Entries
    From what I read and from the little I've seen, Aries hands down this year.
    Bully Ray at a close second.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

From the small amount of TNA that i watch, i will have to go with Aries

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Bobby Rhode. I mean he's had great matches with James Storm, Jeff Hardy, Austin Aries. Longest reigning TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Going back to his first defense against AJ Styles at Final Resolution, every ppv match he has had has been great. His Promos are always top-notch, and so I definitely believe Bobby Rhode is TNA's wrestler of the year.

I still don't get who this "Bobby Rhode" guy is; a long lost brother of Dustin and Cody maybe?

I go with Aries as in the number 1 spot. I can't think of a match the guy had this year that wasn't at least in contention for, if not the match of the night. His matches with Bobby Roode (Destination X), Bully Ray (Sacrifice), and Samoa Joe (Slammiversary X) are matches I can re-watch and have the same satisfaction I had the first time I watched them.

Second place has to be Bobby Roode for the total heel he has become. He plays his role very well and carries himself better than anyone would have expected. The guy is amazing in his onscreen role, but if you take the time to hear some of his audio interviews, he also carries himself well as a TNA representative.

Third Bully Ray; he would be higher on the list except that he seems to be getting caught up in too many Hogan angles. The Aces&8s vs. Bully/Sting match had some cool moment (especially Bully with the face paint) but Bully's involvement has seemed to slow the momentum he had going into it. With Aries being injected into the Bully vs. Hulk battle, Bully has had a good bit of "evil" to help him seem refreshed, but I still put him at #3.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I'm going with Ray for this one. He's been the most watchable thing on on TNA, besides the Christy Hemme slow pan ups, all year. AA comes in a close second though.

Divas to believe in.