Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Either or, to be honest.

As a man who likes money; I know which one would be the match to book.

You want Rock vs your top draw Cena? Or Rock vs Punk? In terms of making money?

Also, way to sound completely biased. :P
    do u even go with what u like anymore?
    cena vs rock wasnt it supposed to be a lifetime only moment? never before never again?
    they teased it as something epic that would never repeat itself ever again, quite like hulk hogan vs the rock was too for example.
    now they are doing it again backing down on their own word just because of what? money? I strongly believe cm punk could draw just as much as cena, and lets say that even if he couldnt..just think about the enormous spotlight this would be for cm punk! finally someone else other than fucking john cena is main eventing the wrestlemania!!!! just think about it
    cm punk is nothing but a mid card transitional champion who has been overshadowed by alot of ppv's in the main event by john fucking cena
    john cena main evented ppv's in 2012 and he never even once held to that tittle.
    in my honest opinion i would do whats right for business and what's right for the future of the wwe and i would say, lets not make cena main event this one, he already had a full year of main even spots, lets make CM punk! VS The Rock! A new fresh never seen before main event for a wrestlemania!
    the fans would be invested in a feud that has 1 HEEL and 1 BABYFACE going at it against eachothers
    tell me, how much profit and how much relevance do u make by having "ok" ur top dog vs a movie star and a hall of famer like the rock going at it eachothers, WHEN its already been done before????
    why not give cm punk the spotlight to get his last chance at the rock to obtain his tittle back and win it????
    why not claim cm punk EVEN as a heel as the best in the world, by defeating none other than the rock????
    dont u think john cena already has enough momentum with his career stage right now?
    imagine how far this would catapult cm punk if he won clean against the rock at mania!
    just imagine the wonders and what a phenomenal growth this would be for cm punk once and for all!

I do, which is why I don't like ROH; pure wrestling matches don't interest me... that and their selling is atrocious.

Also, even if Punk doesn't face Rock at Mania, he'll still have a major role(I'm hoping either making the match a 3-way, or having him face Taker, which interests me more).

Adding the title to Rock/Cena II, could potentially generate much more profit than Rock/Punk II for the title at Wrestlemania.

WWE does what's right for business, which is why they make so much money. Rock/Punk would be a great match, but Rock/Cena would make more money, and Vince knows that. Cena is a top draw; almost everything he's involved in draws. Building up Rock/Cena II, would probably entertain a wider range of fans.

Plus:

Rock/Cena II
    Punk/Taker for the Streak

Sounds like a more money making card - mostly because of Rock/Cena/Taker.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I do, which is why I don't like ROH; pure wrestling matches don't interest me... that and their selling is atrocious.

Also, even if Punk doesn't face Rock at Mania, he'll still have a major role(I'm hoping either making the match a 3-way, or having him face Taker, which interests me more).

Adding the title to Rock/Cena II, could potentially generate much more profit than Rock/Punk II for the title at Wrestlemania.

WWE does what's right for business, which is why they make so much money. Rock/Punk would be a great match, but Rock/Cena would make more money, and Vince knows that. Cena is a top draw; almost everything he's involved in draws. Building up Rock/Cena II, would probably entertain a wider range of fans.

Plus:

Rock/Cena II
    Punk/Taker for the Streak

Sounds like a more money making card - mostly because of Rock/Cena/Taker.
    listen
    u can make money for the short term investment of having cena vs rock II
    OR u could further establish punk to take on the rock, make him win his strap again and then u got a new face for the company in cm punk who may draw big ratings like john cena just as the same
    so u would be sacrificing on what u could potentially get this mania which is more money
    BUT u would be ensuring urself a new top star in ur company and make him draw as much money as john cena is AND i say this because let's face it, cena's career is past its peak there's no other way than down now for him, so why not invest in the future? sounds to me more like a plan.
    and taker is always a big draw but why cant he face cena instead? are u saying cena vs taker wouldnt draw as much as punk vs taker? or are u placing taker as a second B rated main event opposed to rock vs whoever he has to face for the wwe championship which is ur A main event.

All it is , a spot makin us think that Ryback might actually win.. WWE doesnt want us to automatically think CM Punk will win which he will

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    listen
    u can make money for the short term investment of having cena vs rock II
    OR u could further establish punk to take on the rock, make him win his strap again and then u got a new face for the company in cm punk who may draw big ratings like john cena just as the same
    so u would be sacrificing on what u could potentially get this mania which is more money
    BUT u would be ensuring urself a new top star in ur company and make him draw as much money as john cena is AND i say this because let's face it, cena's career is past its peak there's no other way than down now for him, so why not invest in the future? sounds to me more like a plan.
    and taker is always a big draw but why cant he face cena instead? are u saying cena vs taker wouldnt draw as much as punk vs taker? or are u placing taker as a second B rated main event opposed to rock vs whoever he has to face for the wwe championship which is ur A main event.
    Punk isn't that much younger than Cena. He recently turned 34, and has stated he doesn't want to be wrestling into his 40s.

It's, imo, useless to build up Punk as your next face, when by the time Cena retires(Which could be years), Punk will be right there on his way out. Plus, facing Undertaker has put alot of people up(Orton, being one of them).

CM Punk is already a top star; just because he isn't bigger than Cena doesn't mean he isn't.

Undertaker has a history of not facing any of the top stars of an Era at Wrestlemania. No Rock. No Stone Cold, and likely won't face Cena, not at this Mania.

Punk/Undertaker is the /ultimate/ respect story.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

its a good business plan to tease Ryback Vs Rock, they dont want the Ryback/Punk match to be a throwaway.

i also would like to see Ryback Vs Show at 'Mania but i have a horrible feeling that they'll build it around the Show Shellshock and they'll balls it up! Just from remembering the Tensai issues!

NXT is the best show out there !

Quote Originally Posted by Bammer View Post
    its a good business plan to tease Ryback Vs Rock, they dont want the Ryback/Punk match to be a throwaway.

i also would like to see Ryback Vs Show at 'Mania but i have a horrible feeling that they'll build it around the Show Shellshock and they'll balls it up! Just from remembering the Tensai issues!
    To be fair though, the Smackdown before, Ryback hit shellshocked on Tensei rather easily.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    This caught me off guard when i first read it, take a look at this article.

At this time, there is a lot of discussion about the January 7th edition of
    WWE Monday night RAW. On that night, not only will The Rock be returning, but WWE has also announced that CM Punk will defend theWWE Title against Ryback in a TLC match on the show.

It appears that WWE is planning to tease some interaction with Rybackand The Rock. One of the scenarios thrown out is that they would tease Rock vs. Ryback, teasing that Ryback could beat CM Punk and go on to face The Rock at Royal Rumble.

So wwe wants to shove ryback up our asses right away huh?
    A bad way to push someone, it's as if ur shoving him on his back to hurry up and take the spotlight, it will never work
    We all know the wonders of what could've been cm punk vs the rock at the royal rumble, ryback does not need another stupid tittle shot, enough with this!
    he got his at SS and Hiac he does not need another one and if the wwe dare makes him face the rock instead of cm punk then they will see how badly they are gonna screw this up.
    and no not even a triple threat lets say..ryback vs cm punk vs rock could even work because for a genuine feud to work u need two stars to shine, if u add him someone like ryback your spoiling the dessert and make it taste bitter and sour.
    ryback does not need to be in the tittle picture!
    give ryback the world heavyweight tittle from the big show instead.
    make sheamus have a mid card feud with someone else maybe a heel orton.
    keep cena to have his hands busy with either dolph or make him challenge taker's streak but for the love of god dont ruin what could potentially be the greatest feud of the next up coming year, cm punk vs the rock!

what's your input on this matter an do u agree with me on this subject? let me know please..this utterly frustrates me....
    Know what this screams to me? That clip of that fan: "IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMNIT!"

If you seriously think that Ryback will beat Punk and go on to face The Rock at the RR, then you really are investing into this storyline man, and I congratulate you for that!
    But it's called "teasing" for a reason, because it is just that. They're "teasing" that Ryback will face The Rock just to stir things up,it's not actually going to happen. Anyone can see that man.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

if they wanted rock vs ryback they stripped punk from his championship when he got injured, and they didn't, why? because it will be punk vs rock at the rumble, ryback will get his shot and shield, brad maddockx or some other goof will screw him over ... again

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grave View Post
    if they wanted rock vs ryback they stripped punk from his championship when he got injured, and they didn't, why? because it will be punk vs rock at the rumble, ryback will get his shot and shield, brad maddockx or some other goof will screw him over ... again
    ^^ This exactly.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!