Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425

    The Rock vs Ryback???

    This caught me off guard when i first read it, take a look at this article.


    At this time, there is a lot of discussion about the January 7th edition of
    WWE Monday night RAW. On that night, not only will The Rock be returning, but WWE has also announced that CM Punk will defend theWWE Title against Ryback in a TLC match on the show.

    It appears that WWE is planning to tease some interaction with Rybackand The Rock. One of the scenarios thrown out is that they would tease Rock vs. Ryback, teasing that Ryback could beat CM Punk and go on to face The Rock at Royal Rumble.


    So wwe wants to shove ryback up our asses right away huh?
    A bad way to push someone, it's as if ur shoving him on his back to hurry up and take the spotlight, it will never work
    We all know the wonders of what could've been cm punk vs the rock at the royal rumble, ryback does not need another stupid tittle shot, enough with this!
    he got his at SS and Hiac he does not need another one and if the wwe dare makes him face the rock instead of cm punk then they will see how badly they are gonna screw this up.
    and no not even a triple threat lets say..ryback vs cm punk vs rock could even work because for a genuine feud to work u need two stars to shine, if u add him someone like ryback your spoiling the dessert and make it taste bitter and sour.
    ryback does not need to be in the tittle picture!
    give ryback the world heavyweight tittle from the big show instead.
    make sheamus have a mid card feud with someone else maybe a heel orton.
    keep cena to have his hands busy with either dolph or make him challenge taker's streak but for the love of god dont ruin what could potentially be the greatest feud of the next up coming year, cm punk vs the rock!

    what's your input on this matter an do u agree with me on this subject? let me know please..this utterly frustrates me....

  2. #2
    I wonder what that word... 'teasing' means.

    Somethingsomethingsomething.

    No, I don't agree with you. They aren't going to give Ryback the title, nor are they going to have him face Rock, it's simply being done to get the casual fans invested, keep them behind his character, and most importantly, build interest in Punk vs Ryback, as it relates to who is going on to face Rock for the WWE Title.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  3. #3
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I wonder what that word... 'teasing' means.

    Somethingsomethingsomething.

    No, I don't agree with you. They aren't going to give Ryback the title, nor are they going to have him face Rock, it's simply being done to get the casual fans invested, keep them behind his character, and most importantly, build interest in Punk vs Ryback, as it relates to who is going on to face Rock for the WWE Title.
    funny u said to get the casual fans invested behind his character.
    because that rings trouble for me
    remember how disapointed the wwe staff was when ryback's pop from the crowd at tlc was weak?
    maybe the wwe could be trying to go on different limits to not just tease but "do" that very exact same thing, just to get people talking about ryback.
    lets not forget he is the future to replace cena as of now, the future babyface of the wwe.
    Dont u think they could try to push him off limits to already have a damn match and a feud with the rock?
    I dont know but im inclining to the wwe to do the impossible and catch us off guard with this one.

  4. #4
    One event, in a place, that is generally smarky - most likely.

    Ryback continues to get a pretty decent pop whenever he shows up, it was likely WWE overreacting.

    And they won't, Ryback is going to likely go to the WHC picture for Mania(I saw something talking about him winning the Rumble and facing Heel Orton), or he'll have his Wrestlemania moment against Big Show(Shellshocked).
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  5. #5
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    One event, in a place, that is generally smarky - most likely.

    Ryback continues to get a pretty decent pop whenever he shows up, it was likely WWE overreacting.

    And they won't, Ryback is going to likely go to the WHC picture for Mania(I saw something talking about him winning the Rumble and facing Heel Orton), or he'll have his Wrestlemania moment against Big Show(Shellshocked).
    u know i have thought about that moment too of ryback shellshocking big show at mania, i rly think they will or at least should do that but the fact that they tease this and they keep going on and on and on with this ryback vs cm punk tittle shots just goes to show how many endless opportunities wwe gives ryback against a much more credible and amazing champion that is cm punk...they want to shove their foot on the dirty mud and if they screw this up which i highly hope not, then i'll be done with wrestling forever, because in all honesty and truth of it.....cm punk vs the rock is a dream match and a dream feud..of epic proportions MUCH and i mean MUCH larger and important than cena vs rock, and yet the wwe makes this seem like nothing in comparision to the rock vs cena at last mania...

  6. #6
    It's entertainment and dosn't have to make any sense. There is no criteria for #1 contenders and how they get their title shots as we all know so if this is what they want you to invest in you will love it or hate it, the choice is not yours to make.
    I think there are enough kiddies who would be super excited to see Ryback vs The allmighty Rock, nuff said!

    That's their primary target for ratings.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    u know i have thought about that moment too of ryback shellshocking big show at mania, i rly think they will or at least should do that but the fact that they tease this and they keep going on and on and on with this ryback vs cm punk tittle shots just goes to show how many endless opportunities wwe gives ryback against a much more credible and amazing champion that is cm punk...they want to shove their foot on the dirty mud and if they screw this up which i highly hope not, then i'll be done with wrestling forever, because in all honesty and truth of it.....cm punk vs the rock is a dream match and a dream feud..of epic proportions MUCH and i mean MUCH larger and important than cena vs rock, and yet the wwe makes this seem like nothing in comparision to the rock vs cena at last mania...
    That's the thing about TEASING, they do it to build up interest, but not actually DO It. After Rumble, they are going to be moving him on to be the face of Smackdown, most likely.

    I think you are just reading too much into it, honestly.

    Ryback vs Rock is going to be teased, but it won't happen - that way, if they ever do have Ryback vs Rock, they can say they've already planted the seeds for it.

    Also, as much as the IWC likes to think it Rock/Punk is not as big as Rock/Cena, nor will it be. Cena is the top dog of WWE.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  8. #8
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    That's the thing about TEASING, they do it to build up interest, but not actually DO It. After Rumble, they are going to be moving him on to be the face of Smackdown, most likely.

    I think you are just reading too much into it, honestly.

    Ryback vs Rock is going to be teased, but it won't happen - that way, if they ever do have Ryback vs Rock, they can say they've already planted the seeds for it.

    Also, as much as the IWC likes to think it Rock/Punk is not as big as Rock/Cena, nor will it be. Cena is the top dog of WWE.

    you as a fan what would u rather see to be entertained?
    rock vs corny cena V2
    or an amazing clash of words between punk and the rock?

  9. #9
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by tweedidldum View Post
    It's entertainment and dosn't have to make any sense. There is no criteria for #1 contenders and how they get their title shots as we all know so if this is what they want you to invest in you will love it or hate it, the choice is not yours to make.
    I think there are enough kiddies who would be super excited to see Ryback vs The allmighty Rock, nuff said!

    That's their primary target for ratings.
    u do know that kids arent the largest fanbase of the wwe right?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    you as a fan what would u rather see to be entertained?
    rock vs corny cena V2
    or an amazing clash of words between punk and the rock?
    Either or, to be honest.

    As a man who likes money; I know which one would be the match to book.

    You want Rock vs your top draw Cena? Or Rock vs Punk? In terms of making money?

    Also, way to sound completely biased. :P
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.