Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Things would have been different if the tradition was born when Duggan or John Studd won the rumble .. they might have been main event status or not even been scheduled to win at all

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    Things would have been different if the tradition was born when Duggan or John Studd won the rumble .. they might have been main event status or not even been scheduled to win at all
    The winners would have been different if the title shot award was from 1988

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    The winners would have been different if the title shot award was from 1988
    I think Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Big John Studd could have had a good run the the championship given the chance they were huge guys which the company liked in those days

Not sure how to rebook 88, but 89 would have been Hogan or Jake. Maybe Badnews

Quote Originally Posted by AJ1981 View Post
    Yes you are correct. At Survivor Series '91 The Undertaker defeated Hulk Hogan with assistance from Ric Flair. A week later at Tuesday In Texas Hogan won the title back by smashing 'Taker with his urn, because of this WWF President Jack Tunney stripped Hogan of the title and it went up for grabs at Royal Rumble
    All facts correct except one....Hogan didn't smash Taker with the urn. Hogan dumped out ashes from the urn and threw them in Taker's eyes and scored a roll up pin right after.