Hybrid View

Punk & Heyman Heart attack.

I know this may be a little past the time to post this thread but I think the 'fake on-air heart attack' was a promo to do, just because it was something to prove that WWE can and will never go back to the attitude era. They teased a little attitude with that and majority of fans hated it and would never like to see that again. Personally i think this was a test from the board and creative to see how the fans reacted to it and the test worked.

just a promo, you are looking too much into it, wwe is known for making some bad taste segments, thats all

plus, it was a heel promo, it was designed for you not to like it

I do look into something to much sometimes, hell i liked it lol

People hated it because it wasn't entertaining. It was disgusting and uncalled for. Jerry "The King" Lawler nearly died while Raw was on the air. Had it happened back in 1998 instead of 2012, people would've been just as repulsed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    People hated it because it wasn't entertaining. It was disgusting and uncalled for. Jerry "The King" Lawler nearly died while Raw was on the air. Had it happened back in 1998 instead of 2012, people would've been just as repulsed.
    It's called a heel promo. jerry was likely ok with it... jerry loves the wwe he knows that's how heels gets over.
    #TeamGeeky

I thought it was bad character, but it didn't bother me at all... they are putting on a show, similar to a soap on TV and now some reality TV shows even being scripted. I liked Jerry's speech before hand and that was still valid, but that was just CM Punk and Heyman trying to get Heat. It's working if we are talking about it now... controversy creates cash.