Hybrid View

Jay Lethal will be the one to defeat Steen?

That is my thoughts after reading the Final Battle results. What do you think? Is it Jay Lethal the one who defeats Steen for the title or will it be someone else?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    That is my thoughts after reading the Final Battle results. What do you think? Is it Jay Lethal the one who defeats Steen for the title or will it be someone else?
    I'm not sure... it would be awesome to see Lethal with the ROH world title, but I am not sure that it will be Lethal who dethrones Steen. I can't say why exactly, just a gut feeling of sorts... I get the feeling that something big is in the works for Jay though...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Personally I think it would be freaking sweet to see lethal dethrone Steen for the ROH World title. Having personally met Lethal and given him a ride to the airport...see picture below, it would be cool to be like "Yeah that guy, I met that guy!" That and his work is very good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Personally I think it would be freaking sweet to see lethal dethrone Steen for the ROH World title. Having personally met Lethal and given him a ride to the airport...see picture below, it would be cool to be like "Yeah that guy, I met that guy!" That and his work is very good.

Bruv- that's sick!

Blog Entries
    If Lethal does beat Steen- I'll mark out. But I want Lethal to win, but then I don't want Steen to lose.

I am agreeing with OP it is really starting to look like he is going to and with the upcoming Defy of Deny match maybe he can sneak into it!

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post

Haha you lucky bitch.I always though that Lethal was underrated and if anyone can take the title from Steen,should be Lethal

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Abosolutely support Jay Lethal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    I don't know why, but I'm just not really a fan of Lethal. He puts on good matches and is solid on the mic, but for some reason I just cvan't get behind him.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012