Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 270
  1. #81
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,249
    Would be well deserved for Kane to win the Rumble but i think its a long shot.

  2. #82
    Super Member Rockstar83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Where Ever I Am Currently
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Undertaker View Post
    This is by no means my real prediction but something I think would be cool. How bout Kane wins the royal rumble and big show is still world champion come WM. It would have Kane finally win the royal rumble something I think he really deserves and it would finally have him win a world title at WM. Of course it wouldn't be long until dolph cashed in but it still would be cool and unexpected.

    But I still think it will be (RR winner) Ryback vs Big Show for the world title and i aint changing that unless the royal rumble proves me wrong.
    I wouldn't mind that

    I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by TTZT View Post
    What about Flair returning last week? wasn't that unpredictable for you lol
    it was no big suprise.

    i think the last REAL unpredictable thing that happend was Goldbergs debut on raw.

  4. #84
    i think it would be entertaining if Kane did win the royal rumble which could start a feud between him and D-Bry. Bryan could get jealous over the next few months, eventually leading to a heel turn and a triple threat match at WM - Kane v D-Bry v WHC champion. With Kane coming out as the winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

  5. #85
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    677
    Blog Entries
    2
    Kane deserves both Royal Rumble win and winning a world championship at Wrestlemania...

    Being one of the most loyal workers of WWE and also one of the most over gimmicks of this generation..he deserves it....

  6. #86

    The Undertaker

    I guess by now after HHH's announcement it is predicted that the Undertaker will show up at the Royal Rumble and win it.......what do you all think?

    Either way i think he will show up at the rumble.....winning it maybe to set up some kind of story line for wrestlmania and challenges for one of the titles and loses for the first time ending the streak.

    i think this because through all the wrestlmania's people have put him over. I think he will put somenone else over at wrestlmania and take a loss....someone who is deserving and someone who the WWE obviously is going to invest in big time to eventually carry the company like Cena has for so many years.

    I think it will be takers way of giving back after all the WWE has done for him.......and then retires on a special episode of RAW devoted to him.

    because lets face it, if it happens this way, people will understand that whoever beats the deadman will not be beating the deadman in his prime they will be beating a character who has run his course and is not the same as he was when he was in his prime......
    Last edited by tweedidldum; 12-27-2012 at 10:28 AM.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by tweedidldum View Post
    I guess by now after HHH's announcement it is predicted that the Undertaker will show up at the Royal Rumble and win it.......what do you all think?

    Either way i think he will show up at the rumble.....winning it maybe to set up some kind of story line for wrestlmania and challenges for one of the titles and loses for the first time ending the streak.

    i think this because through all the wrestlmania's people have put him over. I think he will put somenone else over at wrestlmania and take a loss....someone who is deserving and someone who the WWE obviously is going to invest in big time to eventually carry the company like Cena has for so many years.

    I think it will be takers way of giving back after all the WWE has done for him.......and then retires on a special episode of RAW devoted to him.

    because lets face it, if it happens this way, people will understand that whoever beats the deadman will not be beating the deadman in his prime they will be beating a character who has run his course and is not the same as he was when he was in his prime......
    All though it would be cool to see someone beat The undertaker at Maina, it will never happen. I think it will be better just to let the streak stay, let taker have one really big match left then let it be his last one, maybe have the lights go out and have him disrepair.

  8. #88
    What i would like to see is have someone built up as one guy the undertaker can not beat, make him look like the underdog, then have taker win the match after a very back and forth fight, with lots of near falls for the challenger, kind of like how HHH vs taker three was, his last match needs to have a good story and someone who can tell the story in the ring, not just on the mic. imo

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenone View Post
    All though it would be cool to see someone beat The undertaker at Maina, it will never happen. I think it will be better just to let the streak stay, let taker have one really big match left then let it be his last one, maybe have the lights go out and have him disrepair.
    Yeah i could see that too. I would even go as far to say that Cena wins the title somewhere in between and taker challenges him for the title because that is one big match left that i think taker would want being that Cena is the face of the company. I could see taker calling cena out on that, and given the fact that Cena beat Brock ( where is he now ) lesnar at extreme rules.

    I would personally pay to watch Cena vs Taker as the main event of wrestlmania because everyone knows these two would put on a clinic in the ring and Cena just might be the only one right now who the WWE would have end the streak to help Cena add to his legend status because Undertaker has done it all and a hell of a lot of other talents over the years have built taker in to the phenom that he is.

    Not only that but it would be a legitimate match not just some high profile match to get buy rates ie....the Rock. Cena is still full time and without a doubt the biggest superstar they have and have had for a long time now. Passing the torch to Cena just based on that alone i think is enough for taker to say here ya go man run with it....
    Last edited by tweedidldum; 12-27-2012 at 10:48 AM.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by tweedidldum View Post
    Yeah i could see that too. I would even go as far to say that Cena wins the title somewhere in between and taker challenges him for the title because that is one big match left that i think taker would want being that Cena is the face of the company. I could see taker calling cena out on that, and given the fact that Cena beat Brock ( where is he now ) lesnar at extreme rules.

    I would personally pay to watch Cena vs Taker as the main event of wrestlmania because everyone knows these two would put on a clinic in the ring and Cena just might be the only one right now who the WWE would have end the streak to help Cena add to his legend status because Undertaker has done it all and a hell of a lot of other talents over the years have built taker in to the phenom that he is.

    Not only that but it would be a legitimate match not just some high profile match to get buy rates ie....the Rock. Cena is still full time and without a doubt the biggest superstar they have and have had for a long time now. Passing the torch to Cena just based on that alone i think is enough for taker to say here ya go man run with it....
    it would be a money making match for sure, and I think the WWE waiting to use this one.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.