Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Like I said they going be used to fill the void where they cutting back on their PPVs.... More the less for the International market.... But I could also see them using them here in the US as well with new DVDs and etc..
    Maybe for DVDs, but I don't know many who buy them. I think stateside is going to be just down a PPV on TNA's side, like they are on WWE's side. Though, it may still appear on thefirstrow, so I'd be able to catch it
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

TNa should take this opportunity to bring back WCW's old concept the Clash of Champions. Running a few big shows on free tv, even running them head to head with wwe ppvs would be great.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shortncurly View Post
    TNa should take this opportunity to bring back WCW's old concept the Clash of Champions. Running a few big shows on free tv, even running them head to head with wwe ppvs would be great.
    Would be an idea.... More then likely someone would watch something for free then to pay for it....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    I hope they make a second show...they badly need it and that will help their talent to get some TV time....

Blog Entries
    Xplosion, Reaction, and Ring Ka King have all failed miserably. I expect the same results for the next new show.
    I do not know about others but Ring Ka King is not a failure...they got some great ratings in the starting and later on they started losing ratings as it had to clash with Indian Premier League of Cricket...In India Cricket is like a religion and is as famous as football in Europe...no show..I mean not just RKK but even shows featuring biggest of Superstars lose ratings...