Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    That is very psychological..that is more a case of balancing the 3 areas of the psyche.. so your wants,desires and conflicts are working together to make you
    I know how to balance the two..Some days however one overrides the other

As is life, we each have our good and bad days. Most forget though, that we do have a choice in how we react to the day. There are many who would rather throw their hands in the air and surrender to the idea that having a bad day is perfectly tolerable when in all honesty a change in attitude can change the outcome of the day. You don't seem like the person to which this is applicable, rather just a generalized statement of my observations with life.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I will, but I am still looking for the damn Sabertooth to have that conversation with. Your specific tiger doesn't top my list.
    It was more of a canine...

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It was more of a canine...
    It wasn't even a real tiger..Ice Age taught me that lol

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    I think is should stop being so nice to people i do not even like, yes it two faced but, i would rather keep the peace
    I have to be honest... I always think, as long as someone isn't a jerk to me I'm going to be at least friendly to them.... you know unless they attack one my my close friends on a regular basis. The only people I don't like in general are people who are either mean to me or my close friends. in real life of course...
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have to be honest... I always think, as long as someone isn't a jerk to me I'm going to be at least friendly to them.... you know unless they attack one my my close friends on a regular basis. The only people I don't like in general are people who are either mean to me or my close friends. in real life of course...
    These people i have to like have either been hurtful, rude or just plain nasty to me or my friends in the past..I still try my best

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    These people i have to like have either been hurtful, rude or just plain nasty to me or my friends in the past..I still try my best
    that's tough... I was always lucky enough in high school because I was smart and funny that I had friends who were scary, so no one really messed with me... I'm not a tough guy I made it one of my goals in life to never actually get in a fist fight... and so far I have done that.
    #BeJelly

that's tough... I was always lucky enough in high school because I was smart and funny that I had friends who were scary, so no one really messed with me... I'm not a tough guy I made it one of my goals in life to never actually get in a fist fight... and so far I have done that.
    Yea...I WAS that Scary guy so it never really happened to me like that back then...In fact I AM a tough guy and people know it when my character comes into play,like comparing a geek and someone like me...So yea I never had the mouth problem in high school,Words mean NOTHING regardless.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

You see me being smart and a one liner queen, i mix well in my little group but, outside that, people dislike me and tbh i am really quiet in school

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

I had the opposite. I was the big guy who everyone saw as a person to "test" in order to step up in the social rankings. I have been in more fights than I can count, but I have only been hit in the mouth once and I ALWAYS gave them the option to squash it before it got started. It didn't matter what my friends looked like as most fights around here still end up as a 1 on 1 regardless of the amount of people on one side or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yea...I WAS that Scary guy so it never really happened to me like that back then...In fact I AM a tough guy and people know it when my character comes into play,like comparing a geek and someone like me...So yea I never had the mouth problem in high school,Words mean NOTHING regardless.
    I have to admit I had a loud mouth in high school. But I definitely not scary. My prom dates family saw me and lost all fear of a big bad senior boy (she was a junior) bringing their daughter to prom..... hahah
    #BeJelly