Thread: Hulk Hogan 2002

Hybrid View

Hulk Hogan 2002

All this talk of hulk hogan winning the tna title brings me back to him winning the WWE title back in 2002, so what I want to know is what you were thinking back then when he won it and I dont want to hear about current reactions I want it from back in 2002.
    I'm the best in the world, and you can rest in piece.

Honest to god back in 2002 when he won i thought WHAT?! seriously! He is a bit to battered and old to be the champion i had a good laugh when i read he wanted to be a champion again!!

If you have been watching TNA lately you can see what appears to be Hogan having trouble walking. I can only imagine how bad he would look if he actually tried to wrestle. This is why many people dislike and don't watch TNA. The man has done a great deal for the sport of wrestling and is one of the main reasons why wrestling went mainstream but enough is enough and it's time for him to step away from the spotlight and let some of these other guys have their moment in the spotlight.

Hogan was simply clowning around in that interview. The guy isn't going to get a title run and he knows it. He does wish he had his youth back so he could be running wild again and burying everyone.

As a TNA fan since 2005, if he wins the title I will not watch one second of TNA until he loses that belt.

Blog Entries
    I was thrilled as a bag of wabbits! I couldn't believe it, 1st having him face HHH was awesome enough, but him having the Undisputed Championship was even bigger and made my inner child come out and become suicidal over such a fat bastard I'll become! (heh heh, Family Guy) Undertaker beating him for it made great sense. It was nice to see him win it one last time.

And if he ins the title in TNA would be kinda cool. I don;t care for the future of TNA, they fucked it up, it is still good, but if Hogan wins the title, It'll be a nice thing to see one last time.