Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    TNA is ran very different then what WWE is ran..... Also then past promotions WCW, ECW, GWF, World Class.... That what I think lots of ya'll are forget...

YCMC, is pretty much right on the button.....
    Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACKOn the surface, TNA looks pretty small-time. Always in the same arena, etc, etc.

Considering that they are one of two promotions with a national TV deal, not to mention pretty decent worldwide reach, TNA isn't doing that bad. The thing is that WWE is so, so, so far ahead of TNA in terms of everything that top Indy stars are going to obviously be there. Not to mention, TNA cannot promise the things that WWE can: bigger contract, merch sales, exposure.
    For the most part other then house shows and certain PPVs TNA is stuck in the same arena.... But as he said, they doing pretty good elsewhere national and international TV deals... But the thing is TNA/Panda Energy doesn't really throw around their money other then every now and then (Hulk and Brooke Hogan).... They do reasonable good at attracting certain guys from the indy scene Crimson, Gunner, Kenny King, several others as well.. Where they lack is the amount of people they can sign where they is more on a spending budget..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by pistol-pete View Post
    TNA is an indy comapny that just happens to have a camera....

I believe those are the words that CM Punk said a while back, at an attempt to try and diss TNA. But what if TNA could take those words as a piece of advice. I mean Independant wrestling is usually better than WWE. Why dont TNA get all these top indy guys and rub money on their face for them to show their talents on a bigger platform. Im not saying TNA should get rid of all their Kurt Angles or heavy guys. But try to get more guys like Austin Aries, AJ Styles, Zema Ion, CD, KaZ, K-King.

Like get guys like Low-Ki, Jack Evans, Pac, Kevin Steen. IF they can. I mean why do you have Jesse celeb guy, instead of el generico . im just trying to say TNA needs to showcase more of that indy stuff that WWE cant.

Agree?
    In general, people don't WANT indy wrestling. That's not where the casual fans are, and definitely isnt where the money is. People love storylines, and outside of hardcore fans, that's generally a true consensus.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    TNA is ran very different then what WWE is ran..... Also then past promotions WCW, ECW, GWF, World Class.... That what I think lots of ya'll are forget...

YCMC, is pretty much right on the button.....

For the most part other then house shows and certain PPVs TNA is stuck in the same arena.... But as he said, they doing pretty good elsewhere national and international TV deals... But the thing is TNA/Panda Energy doesn't really throw around their money other then every now and then (Hulk and Brooke Hogan).... They do reasonable good at attracting certain guys from the indy scene Crimson, Gunner, Kenny King, several others as well.. Where they lack is the amount of people they can sign where they is more on a spending budget..
    UK and australia are the only deals doing okay. They are struggling in central europe (only getting 100s of buys in a population area 5-6 times larger than the UK) and their programming is FREE. They are not making that much money from international TV deals and that's fact unfortunately.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    UK and australia are the only deals doing okay. They are struggling in central europe (only getting 100s of buys in a population area 5-6 times larger than the UK) and their programming is FREE. They are not making that much money from international TV deals and that's fact unfortunately.
    Fact is no way we can prove what they is or is not making without working for the company.... They are seen in 100 countries and 17 different languages... they are also big in Mexico and South America!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    In general, people don't WANT indy wrestling. That's not where the casual fans are, and definitely isnt where the money is. People love storylines, and outside of hardcore fans, that's generally a true consensus.
    This is true.... you don't find the occasional/casual fan following the Indys.... As for money being their it depends who running the company....

Blog Entries
    I do not know about Independent promotions and other stuff...coming to why I liked and started seeing TNA....I started watching TNA because some old talent who made me tune in the channel..but it was their original talent like AJ/Joe/Daniels/Abyss/AMW/Team canada/Ron 'The Truth' Killings and others....esp AJ/Daniels made me watch teh show again n again...even today I would love to see an AJ/Daniels match to any of Cena's matches...

TNA should concentrate in giving us something different something what we do not get from WWE...they should show cause some of the great stars from other promotions...they should use WWE stars to put over TNA guys...

Blog Entries
    On a side note, I would like to see a match between Samoan Joe and Kevin Steen n Aj Styles vs El Generico....

Blog Entries
    Fact is no way we can prove what they is or is not making without working for the company.... They are seen in 100 countries and 17 different languages... they are also big in Mexico and South America!!!
    Hit or not all these TV deals will give them some sort of money which will not be a small amount n is for the good of TNA

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Yeah they are seen around the world now, but one major problem has to be the fact that many of their european deals were "free". I know they are trying to spread their name, but who's to say this isn't the case in other countries too? How many of the 100 countries actually pay for TNAs product? It's a great idea in the short term, but if they fail to pull in ppv buys (like in germany, switzerland and italy) then it can only be a failure.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!