Tell me I didn't just see that.

I made this thread for you guys to post moments that almost made you quit watching a company, or wrestling in general.

A couple moments that almost made me stop watching WWE was when Great Khali won the world title, when Hornswoggle won the cruiser-weight title, and when Daniel Bryan was fired. (The last one really pissed me off because Daniel Bryan was my favorite wrestler on the Indy circuit, and when he made his debut I was ecstatic only to be fired a day or so later, made me pissed)

There were a few times like this for me. When they blew up Vince's limo and claimed he was dead, a friend of my family had recently died in a car wreck and it pissed me off so much that I said I would stop watching, then the benoit tragedy happened and I saw they scrapped teh stroyline to pay respect to the man, even if hindsight made it look bad on them I've always liked that they did it.

A little over a year ago when hulk and bishoff were bringing in a bunch of shitty wash outs and putting them over the actual talent I was getting sick of it and then there was teh segment were Homicide blasted Rob Terry with a steel chair and split him open right in the middle of the the whole concussion drama. That pushed me over teh edge and I actually did stop watching until about 3 months ago
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    There were a few times like this for me. When they blew up Vince's limo and claimed he was dead, a friend of my family had recently died in a car wreck and it pissed me off so much that I said I would stop watching, then the benoit tragedy happened and I saw they scrapped teh stroyline to pay respect to the man, even if hindsight made it look bad on them I've always liked that they did it.

A little over a year ago when hulk and bishoff were bringing in a bunch of shitty wash outs and putting them over the actual talent I was getting sick of it and then there was teh segment were Homicide blasted Rob Terry with a steel chair and split him open right in the middle of the the whole concussion drama. That pushed me over teh edge and I actually did stop watching until about 3 months ago
    Oh yea when Randy Orton used the low-rider to run down the undertaker was a big one for me. The Vince one made me question why wrestling was bad, if I remember TNA was sucking around that time as well and I started to watch ROH a lot.

Nothing has.. or ever will I don't think stop me watching the WWE, but when ever Hogan came back was always fucking annoying.. The NWO was not bad because I was a fan of Diesal and Ramon but never watched WCW, also when Hogan beat HBK was the moment I thought.. Man I hate you Hogan at least he put over the Rock.

But yeah, never liked Hogan so when he came back.. it was something I never enjoyed, also all the moments with Hornswoggle annoy me, I hate him too Haha!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

I quit watching wrestling for a pretty long time after the finger-poke of doom incident. I started watching again in about 2005 when I noticed TNA wrestling.

Chyna winning the Intercontinental title