Hybrid View

Springfield, EWN

Everyone associates Springfield with one family. This one singular, cartoon wonder has been in our lives for almost as long as wrestling and has remained ever since. This show was something that struck comedy gold with me when I was between 15-21 years old. The Simpson's are a house hold name in MULTIPLE countries around the world and have nurtured a complete generation who love both cartoons and comedy.

My goal of this thread is to have you answer pick 1 or 2 of your favorite characters and tell me who they would be in the EWN. I'll start it off with a few easy ones...

"Grampa" Abe Simpson - As many people poke fun at his age, Grampa would have to be Wade for me... Just on mental image alone.

Barney - This lovable drunk always provides us with comedy moments that only DrunkJose could top.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I'm more bothered about the 1 of 4 episodes we'll be doing?

- Episode where Homer and Marge's marriage will be under jeopardy and fixed very stupidly
    - Episode where they go on holiday and take the piss out of that state or country
    - Episode where a minor character gets an episode
    - Episode where Homer gets a different job

Damn Simpsons thread. I'm more of a Family Guy fan.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'm more bothered about the 1 of 4 episodes we'll be doing?

- Episode where Homer and Marge's marriage will be under jeopardy and fixed very stupidly
    - Episode where they go on holiday and take the piss out of that state or country
    - Episode where a minor character gets an episode
    - Episode where Homer gets a different job
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Damn Simpsons thread. I'm more of a Family Guy fan.
    So which characters did you guys compare to common users, or did that jet fly right over my head?

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    So which characters did you guys compare to common users, or did that jet fly right over my head?
    I'll pick Poochy for myself so I get GTFO of this show before it got dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'll pick Poochy for myself so I get GTFO of this show before it got dreadful.
    In and out like Mr. Plow, eh? I take it you weren't much of a fan of the series, but you have seen enough to know who Poochy the dog is.

I have burned through many Phillies watching Simpsons with my little sister (she had the first 13 seasons) baked out of my skull. I thought with the vast amount of characters in this show, there would be plenty of selection for everyone to find at least 1 or 2 people they could associate with a common user in the EWN. It's not a direct stab at any user, nor is it a glorification of the show; The massive spectrum of the Simpson world allows for more of a selection than an ordinary sitcom with 5-6 reoccurring cast members. That is all.

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Going by what I remember

K2Jelly as Ralph
    DevilsAdvocate as Sideshow Bob