Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Adam Copeland

  1. #41
    Edge doesn't want to be on the road. One of the reasons why Beth left(his current gf)is to have more time with him. Edge doesn't want to be on the road. I think he said in an interview, he doesn't watch the product.

  2. #42
    Edge was a terrible wrestler and held the title whc/wwe title way more then he should have. He kept other deserving wrestlers from becoming main eventers because he refused to lose.

    His jogging hug is a joke. If you have a spear as your finisher make it look like it would actually hurt your opponent, ie Goldberg.Rhyno.

    I am glad Edge is no longer around. It sucks that he had to be injured for it too happen though.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    Edge was a terrible wrestler and held the title whc/wwe title way more then he should have. He kept other deserving wrestlers from becoming main eventers because he refused to lose.

    His jogging hug is a joke. If you have a spear as your finisher make it look like it would actually hurt your opponent, ie Goldberg.Rhyno.

    I am glad Edge is no longer around. It sucks that he had to be injured for it too happen though.
    i dont think he was as horrible as you say he was . i was a big fan of what he did because he wasnt a stupid bag of muscles with a very minimal set of moves. he actually did something. so what his spear wasnt like the gore or goldbergs spear. those guys were huge theres are supposed to look like that! and to say he didnt deserve the title thats just stupid.
    Best Gimmick on NXT

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    Edge was a terrible wrestler and held the title whc/wwe title way more then he should have. He kept other deserving wrestlers from becoming main eventers because he refused to lose.

    His jogging hug is a joke. If you have a spear as your finisher make it look like it would actually hurt your opponent, ie Goldberg.Rhyno.

    I am glad Edge is no longer around. It sucks that he had to be injured for it too happen though.
    Where have you heard that he "refused to lose?" Edge had 7 World Heavyweight Championship reigns for 409 days. That's roughly 2 months per reign. He had 4 WWE Championship reigns for 139 days. That's a little over a month per reign. So your logic there is obviously flawed. He was more of a "Shit Batista's hurt again, let's put the title on Edge" guy. You can fault the guy for being a guy the company felt they could trust to put the main title on when plans didn't go through like they were supposed to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  5. #45
    I never said he didn't deserve a title run but he did refuse to lose the title to dolph ziggler for more then a night and held the title way more then he should have. His moveset was more limited then Cena's and he looked terrible in the ring.

  6. #46
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    677
    Blog Entries
    2
    I do not think he can do any move in the ring...but, I do not mind a rated R GM...or may be just Edge with his Cutting Edge talk show interviewing wrestlers and adding the much needed IT FACTOR to the feuds which is lacking these days...

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    I never said he didn't deserve a title run but he did refuse to lose the title to dolph ziggler for more then a night and held the title way more then he should have. His moveset was more limited then Cena's and he looked terrible in the ring.
    I love how you throw out all these claims with no documented proof.

    And a more limited move set than Cena's? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    Edge was a terrible wrestler and held the title whc/wwe title way more then he should have. He kept other deserving wrestlers from becoming main eventers because he refused to lose.

    His jogging hug is a joke. If you have a spear as your finisher make it look like it would actually hurt your opponent, ie Goldberg.Rhyno.

    I am glad Edge is no longer around. It sucks that he had to be injured for it too happen though.
    Edge was a great wrestler. He had a massive list of moves and he did a lot of high risk moves in-between. In 2004 when he came back from one of his injuries he speared Eric Bischoff so violently that you would have thought Bischoff had suffered a concussion. Then on the Raw brand from 2006-2008 he carried the RAW brand on his shoulders along with John Cena in one of the most defining story-lines of his career. From 2010 - 2011 he showed signs of weakening and developed the infamous 'retired wrestler pudge'. His spears were pretty cringe worthy around that time, but he still pulled out some impressive ones from time to time. His last spear on Brodus Clay (Or was it ADR?) was a rough looking one. It looked like a very stiff spear that is being called the moment 'The Rated R Supstars" career came to an end.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  9. #49
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    I never said he didn't deserve a title run but he did refuse to lose the title to dolph ziggler for more then a night and held the title way more then he should have. His moveset was more limited then Cena's and he looked terrible in the ring.
    Sounds like you're trolling everyone man. I think they gave Ziggler the title to early when they gave him the one night riegn. He wasn't ready at that stage. Giving the title to someone else for one night is going to result in a lot of title reigns. It has nothing to do with Edge. The bookers shouldn't have given out reigns like the one day one they gave Ziggler.

    Your moveset claim is ridiculous and isn't worth going into detail about.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #50
    Watch an Edge match. He has at the most 10 moves and they all look, and have always look weak, outside of his ddt which he rarely used.

    Edge was massively overrated and his matches with Cena were some of the worst I've ever seen.

    Edge was great on the mic and played a damn good heel, but as far as being a great wrestler who deserved all of his whc/wwe title reigns? No.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.