Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Adam Copeland

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    wrestling is fake my friend... if he wanted to be gm it doesn't have to lead to any physical altercations because creative decides if it does. Yes he said that he was done with wwe but he wouldn't be the first Canadian to lie about that.
    Do you really think that creative would book Edge to be a Teddy Long-type GM? A guy who just makes a main-event match and hangs around backstage?

    Unlikely.

  2. #22
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia. PA
    Posts
    10
    As long as he is on my television and does NOT do anything physical Im all for it . God knows Vickie is getting old and tired.
    "You sit there and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16 ... Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!"

  3. #23
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,458
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Do you really think that creative would book Edge to be a Teddy Long-type GM? A guy who just makes a main-event match and hangs around backstage?

    Unlikely.
    well since he isn't able to compete yes, that's exactly what they would do. I don't get what you don't get about this.... he can't compete... what is creative going to do put him in a hell in a cell match lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajpunk1989 View Post
    As long as he is on my television and does NOT do anything physical Im all for it . God knows Vickie is getting old and tired.
    7th post in and I already think your a genius!
    #BeJelly


  4. #24
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    well since he isn't able to compete yes, that's exactly what they would do. I don't get what you don't get about this.... he can't compete... what is creative going to do put him in a hell in a cell match lol!

    7th post in and I already think your a genius!
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 21 year old is 21


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #25
    Anyone thinks theres a chance he'll pull a shawn michaels and return full time in a couple o years? because im sure at the time hbk was sayin the same sorta thing as edge: that his career was over and that hed never wrestle again...

  6. #26
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,458
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    that woulda been a heck of a way to go out . in a tlc match! lol
    I think he has improved vastly since his tag team days... he is now a multiple time world heavyweight champion... including in two different companies...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Edge went out the way that every wrestler dreams of; The guy on top of the company as a World Heavyweight champion and a match at Wrestlemania. He was comfortable with the way he left and he refused to stick around because it was rumored that his Legends contract was laughable. Even if he did come back he would be tempted to get back in the ring. Although he would make an interesting GM Edge never wanted to be that guy who sat on the sidelines while the other 'kids' played ball.

    I like his acting career so far. He has an amazing chemistry with the cast of HAVEN.
    he is doing really well as an actor which I think will keep him away from wrestling.... though I am a huge an of his I think you are right, he probably will not come back. at least not for any extended amount of time
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 21 year old is 21
    hhahahaha you noticed! I was brutal but I'm a little impressed how much logic was in that post.
    #BeJelly


  7. #27
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    He can't ever wrestle again his days of spearing anyone are over!! As for the GM role its a possibility but a long shot and the reason he can't use the Edge name anymore is because he never signed a legends deal with the WWE.

  8. #28
    the guy wants to distance himself from the wwe. he wants to enjoy life a bit before even deciding on coming back. in ring action is not an option, a manager or a gm is a possibility but if he doesnt want to come back then let him enjoy his life. Im sure it would be a pain in the ass knowing he cant go in the ring anymore but being around the wwe.

  9. #29
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    I think that he could play a vital role in the much needed development of Raw and perhaps could bring back some extreme rules matches..


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  10. #30
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,458
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I think that he could play a vital role in the much needed development of Raw and perhaps could bring back some extreme rules matches..
    can you expand on this premise? I'm semi confused by it.
    #BeJelly


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.