Thread: Adam Copeland

Hybrid View

Adam Copeland

since he no longer wants to be called edge.. idk how the E dropped the ball by keeping him! just on screen i say they need to bring him back as Raw GM . im almost hoping , although its not gonna happen, that at the rumble his music hits and he comes down and hits the spear on everyone ! i would love to see him back on tv i think hed do well as GM! dont you?
    Best Gimmick on NXT

Blog Entries
    As much as I like Edge (and I'm an almost 15 year fan) I hope he never returns to the ring to spear anyone. His neck is shot, and he said in an interview not too long ago that part of the reason his neck is the way it is was his finisher; the spear. He just had surgery to hopefully correct most of it, but I truly hope his in-ring days are over. That also includes any physical out of ring altercations.

That said, I've always been a fan of Edge cutting promo's so A GM/On-air role would suit him perfectly. It would just be a matter of finding something that would work for "The Rated R Superstar"

Blog Entries
    I'd approve of the rated r gm. he can't take a bump though, so I don't know how they would work with him.
    #BeJelly

just outta curiousity whos neck was worse adams or kurt angles ! cause if kurt can come back adam can but i would never wish danger on any wrestler! he left the ring WAY early! man would i love to see a cm punk edge feud right now! or edge ziggler !
    Best Gimmick on NXT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    just outta curiousity whos neck was worse adams or kurt angles ! cause if kurt can come back adam can but i would never wish danger on any wrestler! he left the ring WAY early! man would i love to see a cm punk edge feud right now! or edge ziggler !
    angle is able to compete... edge was told he can't compete ever again... so I think edge wins in the crappier neck category.
    #BeJelly

that sucks! i just wish that something miraculously happens and he can wrestle again! one of the best im my era! the tag team era lol ! but i still wanna see adam on tv !
    Best Gimmick on NXT

He can't ever wrestle again his days of spearing anyone are over!! As for the GM role its a possibility but a long shot and the reason he can't use the Edge name anymore is because he never signed a legends deal with the WWE.