Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I also would like to see Daniels as champ going ito BFG. Him and styles have great chemistry and it would be an excellent main event. I would have AJ win the BFG series, giving him all the confidence going into BFG. However during the build up, Daniels starts playing mind games sapping AJ's confidence. I would like to see the main event as a 2 out of 3 falls match with Daniels in control taking the 1st fall and nearing victory in the 2nd fall. AJ out of nowhere hits angel wings(one of Daniels' finishers) levelling the match. The final fall would be pretty close and Daniels tries to hit Styles with the title belt however AJ hit the pele stunning Daniels followed by the Styles clash. Ladies and gentleman "The new TNA Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post

2. AJ Styles Vs Christopher Daniels for the World Title. Simple These two wrestle for a world title to prove who is the best once for all (for the millionth time) but this time it will be the final match at Bound for Glory for the biggest title in TNA. Maybe make it an Ironman match or something, but this could happen.
    And then maybe at the next ppv, we can have styles vs Daniels in the steel cage "end of a rivalry match." And then next Thursday on impact, there will be a "rivalry renewed" singles main event match between the two to warm the crowd up for the main event of the next ppv, a "never before done" last man standing match" between aj styles and Christopher Daniels.

Yeah. Totally. Definitely gunna happen. -.- it's like they can never end it with these two.

I see AJ battling for the world title, but I don't see Sting or Daniels in the match. I hope I never get to witness another feud between those 2. I was mad the past couple of times they started a feud.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    AJ Styles Vs Christopher Daniels for the World Title.
    This is the main event I want to see at BFG 2013