Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Predicting TNA Bound for Glory 2013.

Yea I know TNA Bound for Glory is in October but I want to see who you guys see main eventing the PPV next year.

Right now I can see two main events happening.

1. Sting Vs Jeff Hardy for the World Title. I can see TNA trying to redo this match, and with the way Jeff Hardy sells, and Sting being the top legend in TNA, this match could draw.

2. AJ Styles Vs Christopher Daniels for the World Title. Simple These two wrestle for a world title to prove who is the best once for all (for the millionth time) but this time it will be the final match at Bound for Glory for the biggest title in TNA. Maybe make it an Ironman match or something, but this could happen.

These are the two matches I see as the most likely for TNA Bound for Glory next year. Post if you see it any differently.

I havent seen tna for a few weeks but wasnt the last match between styles and daniels advertised as their final encounter? Also didnt styles lose that one match making it to where he cant compete for the belt for a year? I may be wrong but i think im remembering that right. Either way i think the first match is the most likely one.

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    I havent seen tna for a few weeks but wasnt the last match between styles and daniels advertised as their final encounter? Also didnt styles lose that one match making it to where he cant compete for the belt for a year? I may be wrong but i think im remembering that right. Either way i think the first match is the most likely one.
    Yea but I feel AJ Styles and Daniels are going to clash again. Nothing is ever final in wrestling.

I dont see Jeff Hardy in TNA by October .. So much can happen , new superstars, people leave.. So Im gonna say Bully Ray vs Mike Knox or Matt Morgan vs Chris Masters

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    I dont see Jeff Hardy in TNA by October .. So much can happen , new superstars, people leave.. So Im gonna say Bully Ray vs Mike Knox or Matt Morgan vs Chris Masters
    TNA just released his album through their website, which pretty much confirms he isn't going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Yea I know TNA Bound for Glory is in October but I want to see who you guys see main eventing the PPV next year.

Right now I can see two main events happening.

2. AJ Styles Vs Christopher Daniels for the World Title. Simple These two wrestle for a world title to prove who is the best once for all (for the millionth time) but this time it will be the final match at Bound for Glory for the biggest title in TNA. Maybe make it an Ironman match or something, but this could happen.

These are the two matches I see as the most likely for TNA Bound for Glory next year. Post if you see it any differently.
    Lol, 'final match'.

AJ/Daniels is TNA's go-to feud when neither of them have to do.

I don't see any of these matches happening. I think the World Title match is going to include James Storm in some fashion, perhaps versus Aries.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe

if not joe than I expect it to be either Roode, Morgan or Storm, all depends on if AJ is a heel or face by BFG. Although I'd love to see Kazarian in the World Title picture in the next 12 months personally.

It will be nice if TNA try to revive the Unbreakable triple threat one more time

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    It will be nice if TNA try to revive the Unbreakable triple threat one more time
    Agreed, I say during the Bound for Glory Series have Samoa Joe go undefeated, and win his matches easily, and AJ Styles to struggle but keep coming up with wins. The tournament comes down to Styles and Joe, have Daniels interfere (him being world champion hopefully) the gm makes a triple threat a BFG. It would be sickk.

I see it as the leader of the Aces and Eights vs. James Storm in the penultimate TNA vs. A&8's match for control.