Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 315
  1. #41
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,839
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Sounds good to me!

    INBETWEENERS!

    Will: K2Jelly

    Simon: MEEEEE!

    Jay: Shaz

    Neil: Dennis

    Carly: Bodom *sounds about right, me stalking Bods*

    Wills Mum: Panda

    Mr. Gilbert: Iron Ape

    Donovan: Robstar
    hardy har har
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #42
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,395
    Blog Entries
    3
    Seriously? Y'all just permanently diminished my IQ by about a third. Why do bother reading these things?





  3. #43
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,839
    Blog Entries
    10
    robstar, You know you slightly enjoyed this one.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  4. #44
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,005
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    robstar, You know you slightly enjoyed this one.
    He loves us really...










    Well, me anyway

  5. #45
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,839
    Blog Entries
    10
    robstar loves the fans.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  6. #46
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,395
    Blog Entries
    3
    Actually, to be perfectly honest, this one made me throw up in my mouth a little. Not simply for the subject matter but moreso the incredibly small scope of shows being suggested and the weak attempts to assign people to characters. Not to mention the inane chatter going on between posts that are actually on topic. It's almost as if you dipped into a hat for names blindfolded while running down a set list of names. Then offering little to no reasoning as to why that character fits a person.

    Hey, here's an idea - why don't you use your imagination and make up your own sitcom ideas?

  7. #47
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,839
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Actually, to be perfectly honest, this one made me throw up in my mouth a little. Not simply for the subject matter but moreso the incredibly small scope of shows being suggested and the weak attempts to assign people to characters. Not to mention the inane chatter going on between posts that are actually on topic. It's almost as if you dipped into a hat for names blindfolded while running down a set list of names. Then offering little to no reasoning as to why that character fits a person.

    Hey, here's an idea - why don't you use your imagination and make up your own sitcom ideas?
    I read the first part and laughed but I like your idea there.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hey, here's an idea - why don't you use your imagination and make up your own sitcom ideas?
    How about this.

    Holier than thou Australian gets middle management role on news website. Believes his views and opinions are always right, and wont let his underlings have any fun. Hilarity ensues as they try have said fun.

    Sounds like a hit to me! :P

  9. #49
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,975
    Friends
    Monica: Me
    Chandler:Super_Dave
    Rachel: Dennis (Partners )
    Ross: THBK
    Phoebe: Tyndall
    Joey: Shaz


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  10. #50
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,395
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    How about this.

    Holier than thou Australian gets middle management role on news website. Believes his views and opinions are always right, and wont let his underlings have any fun. Hilarity ensues as they try have said fun.

    Sounds like a hit to me! :P
    I like it! But it's a little too "Scrubs" to me......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.